what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ?

Started by btby1000, Feb 26, 2010, 03:18:28 AM

Author
what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ? (Read 13,818 times)

Terx2

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 09, 2011, 08:45:48 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 06, 2011, 04:05:34 AM
Agreed when Mr Black killed my childhood hero the original predator I lost all respect for him...
Why does that make you sad, it wasn't P1.  It was probably his nephew.  Rejoice in the fact that P1 killed himself.

I know but still. It looks like Classic a childhood hero and the monstrous son of a bitch Mr Black owns him :(. At least Mr Black got whats coming to him ;D.

Vecrotus

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 12, 2011, 05:50:21 AM
Agreed when Mr Black killed my childhood hero the original predator I lost all respect for him...
Why does that make you sad, it wasn't P1.  It was probably his nephew.  Rejoice in the fact that P1 killed himself.

I know but still. It looks like Classic a childhood hero and the monstrous son of a bitch Mr Black owns him :(. At least Mr Black got whats coming to him ;D.

I kind of wish the final battle of Predators would have been between Mr. Black and Classic Predator, with Classic Predator winning.

Terx2

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 12, 2011, 08:30:15 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 12, 2011, 05:50:21 AM

I kind of wish the final battle of Predators would have been between Mr. Black and Classic Predator, with Classic Predator winning.

Or at least have Classic escape. It would have being a perfect idea. Royce frees classic, Classic escapes, Comes back a year later finds Mr Black dead and starts hunting the prey that was left on the planet. Oh well either way would have being fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed