what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ?

Started by btby1000, Feb 26, 2010, 03:18:28 AM

Author
what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ? (Read 13,811 times)

btby1000

personally I think he is one of the most bad A$$ predators ever . not sayin any of the others are not beast but .....what do you think ?

Dark Passenger

he was alright but a fair piss weak predator, i mean he stuffed up and thats why he had to go through all that sh!t

btby1000

ya but think of all of the people he killed more than we've seen any other predator kill

Dark Passenger

thats depending on whos playing him, and its a game...

btby1000

yea but its still a official predator licence its not like its fan made but I'm not guna  keep arguing thanks for your opinion    :D

R0B0T1C P0PE

Quote from: btby1000 on Feb 26, 2010, 09:03:14 PM
yea but its still a official predator licence its not like its fan made but I'm not guna  keep arguing thanks for your opinion    :D

I'd probably agree with you.  In the 1930 missions I could imagine him being equal in skill to the city hunter in Predator 2 (who stuffed up just as bad as scarface did if not worse).

But in the 2030 missions and after 100 years of fighting those all those evil looking insect creatures by himself, He can hardly be the same Predator he was before.  He comes back to earth 100 times tougher and cleans up his mistakes of so long ago and makes a trophy of the man who shouldn't have survived had it not been for him losing his eye. Add to this the fact that he was up against technology that no other predator had survived, even the leader of the dark blade clan. He even gave an honorable death to the enslaved predators that were left alive.

I have little doubt he was one if not the most Bad ass Predator yet.

btby1000

Quote from: R0B0T1C P0PE on Feb 26, 2010, 11:07:09 PM

I'd probably agree with you.  In the 1930 missions I could imagine him being equal in skill to the city hunter in Predator 2 (who stuffed up just as bad as scarface did if not worse).

But in the 2030 missions and after 100 years of fighting those all those evil looking insect creatures by himself, He can hardly be the same Predator he was before.  He comes back to earth 100 times tougher and cleans up his mistakes of so long ago and makes a trophy of the man who shouldn't have survived had it not been for him losing his eye. Add to this the fact that he was up against technology that no other predator had survived, even the leader of the dark blade clan. He even gave an honorable death to the enslaved predators that were left alive.

THANKS FOR UR OPINION  :D

xAncientOne

Quote from: R0B0T1C P0PE on Feb 26, 2010, 11:07:09 PM

Agreed.

nico_celtic

Its a great predator,one of my favorites really.

ScoobySnax

It was a game. It's not cannon.
Though I'm sure you still want my opinion, so then yeah. He was ridiculously badass.

Quick N Slick

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 24, 2010, 12:57:58 PM
It was a game. It's not cannon.
Though I'm sure you still want my opinion, so then yeah. He was ridiculously badass.

Not even plasma-cannon?

Really, how anyone (let alone just about everyone) makes this mistake, I don't know.

Canon
Cannon

Two different words, spelled differently, with different meanings.

ScoobySnax

Quote from: Quick N Slick on Mar 25, 2010, 02:41:21 AM
Not even plasma-cannon?

Really, how anyone (let alone just about everyone) makes this mistake, I don't know.

Canon
Cannon

Two different words, spelled differently, with different meanings.
Spelling Reaper lol :D

Yeah, fine. Though I still believe people should stop comparing Characters from games such as Concrete Jungle, (or Wolf from AvP:R) AvP2, (or Wolf from AvP:R) the new AvP game, (or Wolf from AvP:R) or any game in the world for the matter, (even Wolf from AvP:R) because quite simply put the only reason they last so long is because if they died then they couldn't have a long campaign (or in Wolf from AvP:R's case a long movie.)

Quick N Slick

btby1000

ill compare whatever I wont  >:( lol jk or am I

ScoobySnax

How would you feel if Grid flew to the Predator homeworld and wiped them all out? Exactly. I can guarantee no matter how many Predators are on the movie, we will always end up with:
A) One Predator surviving.
B) All dead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed