About Lucretia & The Plot...

Started by Quick N Slick, Mar 29, 2010, 10:23:18 PM

Author
About Lucretia & The Plot... (Read 1,266 times)

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

Admittedly, I didn't follow it that closely, so it probably was explained somewhere, but she is Hunter's daughter, right? Hunter, born in 1930? Lucretia looks between 25 & 35 in 2030, meaning she'd have been born circa-late-90's or early-00's.

Hunter had her at an advanced age? She had some kind of life-prolonging treatment at some point (pre-credits), too? What's the go?

Thanks, guys.

predxeno

predxeno

I don't understand, exactly, what you are asking.

The Necronoir

Hunter had the predator's blood splashed over him as a baby which, apparently, made him more robust and age more slowly. By the time we see him in the game he's also been undergoing some sort of gene-splicing therapy using the captured predators too.

So yes, Hunter's life was artificially extended, Lucretia's was not. It's also worth noting that there's no real limit to a man's ability to father children, so even if he wasn't a special case it would still be possible (assuming Lucretia's mother was much younger).

Quick N Slick

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 20, 2010, 12:23:56 AM
I don't understand, exactly, what you are asking.

I'm saying if you follow the chronology & consider Lucretia to be between 25 & 35, it means Hunter doesn't have her until he's between 60 & 70, give or take. That seems odd, to me --- though not entirely out of the question, as Necro points out. Though I think there actually is a real-time limit on a man's ability to father --- it's not indefinite. Then again, as said, Hunter's youth was prolonged by both Scarface's claret, & technology.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed