AvPR DVD/Blu-Ray US Release

Started by Darkness, Feb 07, 2008, 06:06:10 PM

Author
AvPR DVD/Blu-Ray US Release (Read 8,408 times)

theclash

theclash

The Strause Bros are to blame.  They didn't direct the actors, the action scenes sucked, they are Predator fanboys, and they rewrote a lot of Salerno's script.  They are 100% to blame for AvP 2's crappiness.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

8)     :D   I hope that the brothers make an AvP3 in a couple of months or in 2009. AvP-R was a great movie guys,especially the Predalien.It was the coolest of the Xenomorph's i have ever seen.I defently hope that the brothers make an Avp3.   ;D     8)  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i dint hate the actors (p2 acting was bad to) and the fights were great. i think the bros could make a great alien movie.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

No, SK. The directors can share some of the blame, because a number of bad things about the film were down to how they were filmed and had nothing to do with budget or script.  They have also been very enthusiastic about a number of other negative factors which had nothing to do with them, too.

dvader27

dvader27

well all look on the bright side they are working to get all that was cut back into the film that was taken away beside whoever liked it or hated it it really did keep to the the alien and predator series should look so what if the strause brothers were predator fans and anderson was an alien fan you all gotta remember  whoever wins winner takes all

Sulaco

Sulaco

AVPR the darkest in the franchises No pun intended   ;D  

Kong

Kong

ya

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I wonder when the Blu-Ray edition will hit Bulgaria...    ???  

chaz

chaz

salerno blows. did you guys watch avp? he wrote that garbage  im gonna go out and say salernos script was probably horrid so the bros re wrote some of it  i dont know why most dont like avpr i thought it was better than avp and took a step in the right direction i would give it a 6.5-7 out of 10

xxx

xxx

if you gave this pice of s... 7, how do you rate alien or aliens ????

chaz

chaz

you have to understand avp r and alien/aliens cant be compared. avp r was what an avo movie should be. lots of violence.  but if i had to rate alien and aliens. id give alien a 10 and aliens and 9.5. those movies were story driven and action/suspense. avp r was not  avp r compared to alien(s) would be like a 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed