The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,209 times)

skull-splitter

I get what they are trying to do, but I fundamentally disagree with what they did. It'll be entertaining, but I sure as hell hope it's back to tribal hunting space lizards after.

Xan21

Xan21

The cast does look to have quite good chemistry... but the predators themselves don't wow me and I don't think they will.

skull-splitter

Exactly. I'll probably regard it as a step up for more films if it is succesful.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Fugitive is probably my favorite predator since P2 and I havent even seen the film yet.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 09, 2018, 09:39:29 PM
I get what they are trying to do, but I fundamentally disagree with what they did. It'll be entertaining, but I sure as hell hope it's back to tribal hunting space lizards after.

I totally get what you saying. What I think and hope for this movie to be good, not a "Predator movie", but an actuall good "Movie". Because Shane Black is actually a good filmmaker. Now if we going to get a good movie it means we will get a continuation of this franchise, therefore the come back of a tribal predators will be quastion of time(my hope), and if John Davis the producer of all predators movies will listen to the fans or at least look at old movies, he will bring back the tribal feel. which a lot of us love about predator. Especialy taking in to account that Shane Black doesn't erase that culture, and just expends it. That's of course just my speculation and thoughts.

But at this point we do need just a "Good" movie. Because the only reason we all love the first predator because it's just was a "Good" movie. And who knows maybe this new movie will actually grow on people (depending on it's quality of course) and fan will start liking new ideas and designs.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Doomofman on Aug 09, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
It's not that the CGI has changed, in the latest video up above my post you can see him shift colors

The CGI has been updated a bit beyond just the color change effect. You can see that his head and dreds look slightly different, and his mouth is now closed.

Also, here's a capture from that Italian spot where you can see more of him after the throw-down.

ace3g

ace3g

Still don't like that infrared shown, hopefully as I've said before, it is from the hybrid and not from fugitive.

I want less of this

and more like this

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 09, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Aug 09, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
It's not that the CGI has changed, in the latest video up above my post you can see him shift colors

The CGI has been updated a bit beyond just the color change effect. You can see that his head and dreds look slightly different, and his mouth is now closed.

Also, here's a capture from that Italian spot where you can see more of him after the throw-down.

Upgrade's jaw reminds me of a bird beak but he is looking like quite the brute. Those small changes do make a difference. 👍🏻

Feeds On Minds

I must say, the CGI predator looks very believable; certainly better that Venom or MEG or the aliens in Covenant.

ContraDiction

ContraDiction

Anyone else notice the quick "Over here" at the cut of Upgrades thermal vision of Fugitive?

frenchfries

frenchfries

I really want to know what the name of the song that they have been using in the new tv spots but no one seems to know.

Tetsujin

frenchfries

SyntaX

SyntaX

So, how certain are we that there's only 1 "Classic" Predator in this movie? Because I've got a feeling there's more ...

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: SyntaX on Aug 10, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
So, how certain are we that there's only 1 "Classic" Predator in this movie? Because I've got a feeling there's more ...

There used to be 3... But between Test screenings, two of the three were cut... This info is pretty nailed on at this point

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed