Predator Homeworld Pic

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2007, 07:54:56 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Pic (Read 19,959 times)

Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon

A true ending for this movie will not show bias toward either of the species. (Though I am a diehard Predator fan!) The predator must die to level off the many aliens he is going to kill.  A wise choice is not to favor one side over the other in order to appease both Alien and Predator fans.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

please man  i am a fan of both but the predator is to legendary u cant kill him off i mean WTF

Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon

They killed them off very easily in the first movie.  2 at once! WTF is that? Even as "legendary" as the Broken Tusk character is in the comics.... he does in fact die.   :(  

AVP

AVP

Predator Homeworld awesome    :o  

WarriorAlien

WarriorAlien

This looks so awsome, I hope maybe sometime we can get to see the ALIEN HOMEWORLD (where they are originally from) in any future movies.   :)  

Predator-Family

Predator-Family

AWESOME    ;D  

predator man

predator man

MAN I BET THAT THE PREDATORS ARE HAPPY WITH WHERE THEY LIVE

Alien300

Alien300

WICKED PREDALIEN AND THA PREDATOR LOOKS COOL AS WELL   THIS IS GONNA BE WAY BETTER THAN THE FIRST AVP

Oh now that is cool   >:D     >:D  

lok0420

lok0420

predator homeworld    :o  

AVP

AVP

wait remember how in AVP where the predator ship was waiting with cloaking device, what if they send in reinforcments at the end.

HAD0K3N

HAD0K3N

>:D  spoiler,  the picture of the pred homeworld is scar sitting in his chair he recieves a distress call selects a mask from a vast wall, and jets off to kick alien butt

had0k3n

had0k3n

???  i mean broken tooth sorry typo, im a geek realy lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed