Predators Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Jul 08, 2010, 07:00:42 AM

Author
Predators Officially Released! (Read 15,340 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

i thought the movie was good, alot better than the avp's, the cast was great, the story was cool, the score was great, needed alot more new material however it went well with the film esp the nod to the alien theme, all in all a good movie but certainly not great.

Starkiller

Starkiller

the bad points to the movie was the opening credits, could have been longer and more epic, after all its been 20years since a pred movie, the predators in the movie went predators, they didnt have the physique, the 'movements'. the vision mode was terrible and felt robotic, like terminator, i prefered 'the wolf' from avpr, ian whyte was needed, i liked the movie, but the preds just died too easy and they didnt act, feel, behave like preds. i just wish they could stick 2 the orginal 'stan winston' design. hopefully the sequel will have ian whyte potray the predator again, love that guy! and hopefully the vison mode will go back to the orginal and actally feel 'alien' and all the sounds, movements and gestures will return. i rate the movie 6/10. could have been 9.

Dylan

Dylan

Solid 6/10.  Good movie, not as good as I had hoped but that's okay.  I thought the predators were too short, I was annoyed that Ian Whyte was kept out of the movie because of his involvement in AVP even though he was the only good thing in those films.  The vision mode was terrible, too AVPish and the lack of classic predator sounds/roar made me miss the original creature so much more.  Some of the Characters felt extremely thin, maybe if the movie was longer they could have spent more time developing the plot and characters instead of speeding through the last 15 minutes.
I was happy with it for what it was, I just wish it had been more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed