NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,344 times)

Master

Master

Quote from: bobby brown on May 01, 2021, 03:51:55 PM
Working joe plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must have had light up head for the proper effect.

ttse92

ttse92

Got an alert that NECA - Aliens - Xenomorph Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure is back in stock on both Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Aliens-Xenomorph-Deluxe-Action/dp/B00LK4BWUC) and Walmart.com (https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/48254932) - both says sold and shipped by NECA - should be legit, right??

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

They are, but heeeeeelllll that price! Get the Walmart one if you're trying to get one.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Walmart one already sold out...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: bobby brown on May 01, 2021, 03:51:55 PM
Working joe plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes please. So much.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Caved and bought the blue Rhino at Target. I can't deny that I love the metallic blue wash over the black sculpt!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Looking at a lot of my NECA stuff lately and I'm getting the impression the scale's not just off on specific figures but the whole line, everything's oversized, but inconsistently...

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

They're quite in scale with each other (though not perfectly of course). The problem is they're not really 1/12th, they're 7inch scale, actually 1/10th scale more closely.

judge death

judge death

I just hope they are in an accurate scale between the marines/humans released and the alien warrior and big chap and the alien queen so one can geta  good idea of the sizes of them in comparison.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Have to agree to disagree then, the scale's often so way off, I wonder what they're basing it on sometimes.

And really overpriced especially the human figures when Marvel Legends produces this for £20:

And Wicked Cool Toys does this for £20:

NECA's way behind the times in terms of their quality, I hope someone else takes over the license, and produces real 1/12 scale stuff.

judge death

judge death

Necas quality control makes me cry in how bad it is -.-So much money I wasted on getting a decent figure of certain models.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's absurd.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Daaaammnnnn. If they look that good in person, that's incredible.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2021, 06:52:23 AM
Daaaammnnnn. If they look that good in person, that's incredible.
The Marvel Legends stuff? Yeah, their 6" scale figures are pretty excellent across the board.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

They look even better IMO honestly:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed