Favourite/Least Favourite Level

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 11:36:29 PM

Author
Favourite/Least Favourite Level (Read 33,874 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Favorite levels are Midsummer Night Massacre, Copycat, Sacrifice, Death In The Family, Bug Hunt and End Of Empire. There all great levels.  ;)

Least favorite are Escape, Rescue, 10000 Ways To Die. Those levels are bloody hard. I HATE THEM!  >:(

Uncanny Antman

I only hated Bug Hunt.  I got sick of getting lost in those friggin' tunnels.

It's funny how hard some levels were, you'd do it a dozen times before you finished it, but when you play the game again, you fly through even the hardest levels like it ain't no thang.  :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

All the levels for me were easy and awesome, but one of them i really hated so damn much, that i needed to return to the level before it to make sure i had enough health packs because for some reason, this one starts you off with the amount of healthpacks that you had remaining from the previous level, yes i am talking about

10,000 ways to die.....damn title is literal!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Damn that level! I might do the level before again to safe health. Nice idea. XD

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

My favorite level is Dead Men Walking

Can somene PLEASE send me a message with a walk through of "Under The Gun"??? I absoulety hate that f**king level!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

War Wager

War Wager

I think everyone finds that level hard!  ;)

There should be a walkthrough for the level on this site.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

which one is under the gun again?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Alien Warrior on Aug 13, 2007, 11:29:25 AM
My favorite level is Dead Men Walking

Can somene PLEASE send me a message with a walk through of "Under The Gun"??? I absoulety hate that f**king level!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Level 8: Under the Gun

Tips: There are green icons on the parking rooftop that provide hints on playing through this level. Make sure that the Predator avoids the sight of the cameras. A way to turn off cameras would be done as follows: At the start of the level, jump down from the billboard and proceed to the left of the parking structure. Jump on and through the rooftops to get to the most northern street. (or you can drop down & go through the ground level of the parking garage.) Once there follow the street. There will be a police AI with an icon above his head.

Have the Predator's wristblades unequipped and grab the police AI. Jump on the rooftops to the right ahead and head back toward the waypoint, activate it and proceed into the building and there will be a DNA Scanner on the right side of the hallway. Hold the police AI next to the scanner and all the cameras will be turned off.

1.  The Predator will start on a billboard with a parking structure ahead. Drop down and proceed to the entrance of the parking structure. Go right and use the climbable fence to get to the parking structure rooftop. Proceed to follow El Hongo, who will be marked with an icon above his head. Follow El Hongo with extreme stealth. When El Hongo is out of sight in the hallway, kill the guards en route to the waypoint.
   2. Activate waypoint and a cut scene will play El Hongo speaking with a guard.
   3. Proceed straight ahead to the next waypoint, and another cut scene showing El Hongo talking to a woman will play.
   4. After that is done, proceed to the next waypoint by using the rooftops to avoid being detected.
   5. Once that waypoint is reached, another cut scene will show.
   6. Proceed to the next waypoint (on the elevated railway) quickly because there is not much allotted time for this one.
   7. After the cut scene showing the Neonopolis Bank, proceed to the next waypoint on a building ledge.
   8. After activating the waypoint a cut scene, viewing El Hongo and a Matador guard talking in front of an Open Late sign, will show.
   9. Proceed to the next waypoint which will be on the roof of El Hongo's safe house.
  10. A new mission to kill all the gun dealers. The six guns dealers will be shown on the radar as hollow circles and seen as hot dog stand vendors. Make sure you are cloaked because if you are detected you will fail the mission.

Bonus Mission: Find the three supply vehicles and destroy them. There is also a Plasmacaster upgrade west of the parking structure.

After killing all six dealers a cut scene will show hanging bodies in an alley and the level will end.

Aeus

Aeus

Woah...You really know this game. Nice one.

War Wager

War Wager

I think its taken from the walkthrough on this site...  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Aeus

Aeus

Whoops.  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Under the gun was such an awesome level, it was pretty simple, but after you get the maul that's when you need  to be freakin careful. The level was cool, because it made you use stealth without the use of the cloak, one of the best levels in the whole game.

ElderPredator

Favorite: Under the gun, skin trade, end of empire and prey of the clan

Least: Hot time in the old town, escape,rescue, the monster squad.

Predboy

Predboy

Favorite: Escape, Ruscue, Prey of the clan, bug hunt

Hated: 10 thousand ways to die

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed