What was the viewership for "Prey" on Hulu?

Started by Cougerboy, Aug 09, 2022, 09:21:14 AM

Author
What was the viewership for "Prey" on Hulu? (Read 18,378 times)

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2022, 10:22:57 AMI'm really glad to see this doing so well! I had really feared The Predator had killed the franchise, and to see Prey doing so well with the critics and the audience in general, and making waves for the studio stats is music to my ears.
Are you guys planning a "What's next for the franchise/What we'd like to see next for the franchise" podcast?

It's curious to think, if they rehire Dan Trachtenberg, will he want to make a direct sequel to Prey or pick another era of history and do another stand alone movie.

Daniele Zucchi

Daniele Zucchi

I hope it will be available on DVD or Blu-ray

Enjoy

Enjoying this. More entertaining then Mandolorian and Obi-Wan.

BIOROBOT

Lol....

<predator victory roar goes here>

LSL

If we have a sequel, will Dan return to direct? If so, I don't know if I would like a direct continuation of this story, it would be better to see the Predator in another time, I think it works.

Pvc

Hi    Disney can announce what they want.  But the success ( or no success)has nothing to do with them     Who created Predator ? Disney. ? NO. absolutely not   We don't care about stats , rotten tomatoes, critics , box office ,best first week end , better Hulu bla bla bla  etc   We don't systematically eat what they put in the plate   Think by yourself. You don't need to be brainwashed by Disney to like a movie or not
They are not here for a master piece or quality. See what they did with Star Wars......my best to Jim and John  Thomas   Regards. We love predator because of you
Free spirit

Ridley Squat is back!

Ridley Squat is back!

Movie would be better with androids. Face it, the creature is cooked. We need more artificial intelligence.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Predalien39 on Aug 10, 2022, 03:41:30 AMDon't get me wrong, its been great to see Prey get such an overwhelmingly positive response...Alien and Predator franchise has been my favorite for nearly 30 years now... But does anyone else find this reaction kind of...odd?
Its just been weird having been a fan of this underdog, somewhat niche, franchise for this long and to finally have one kind of hit this level of general audience acceptance.  People who have never even talked about Predator before, seem to be suddenly falling in love with Predator.
If this is what it takes to get more movies, great.  I still can't help but feel a little confused by it all.
The movie was good.  But honestly I can't quite figure out why so many people seem to be so taken by it. 
It not reinventing the wheel or anything. 

""I still can't help but feel a little confused by it all.
The movie was good.  But honestly I can't quite figure out why so many people seem to be so taken by it. 
It not reinventing the wheel or anything.""

there you nailed it. this what i am also having a hard time understanding.

very glad its dong well.

but i still want a hardcore fan pred addicted review of someone ....

oh sorry that someone was you!!!

LOL

wiil this success possibly lead to a theatre release?

BIOROBOT

@Pvc

It's a movie not a massive nefarious plot by Disney.

I mean wow.....

Thedutchpredator

There is a new Predator series in development.!!!
Giant freaking robot posted it on there website

Highland

Quote from: Predalien39 on Aug 10, 2022, 03:41:30 AMDon't get me wrong, its been great to see Prey get such an overwhelmingly positive response...Alien and Predator franchise has been my favorite for nearly 30 years now... But does anyone else find this reaction kind of...odd?
Its just been weird having been a fan of this underdog, somewhat niche, franchise for this long and to finally have one kind of hit this level of general audience acceptance.  People who have never even talked about Predator before, seem to be suddenly falling in love with Predator.
If this is what it takes to get more movies, great.  I still can't help but feel a little confused by it all.

That's the point.

I'd imagine that like John Wick ( a guy going around shooting people) , majority of folk just like simple, short action thrillers and those movies will always be well received. As opposed to Thor and his Wife rampaging off to Planet Smash hammer to fight ice Demons for the 5th time. 

SisterJill

Quote from: oduodu on Aug 10, 2022, 08:11:22 PM

""I still can't help but feel a little confused by it all.
It not reinventing the wheel or anything.""

there you nailed it. this what i am also having a hard time understanding.

very glad its dong well.

but i still want a hardcore fan pred addicted review of someone ....

oh sorry that someone was you!!!

LOL

wiil this success possibly lead to a theatre release?

You're in a forum called Alien vs. Predator Galaxy. Nearly every review around you is by a hardcore Predator addicted fan.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Thedutchpredator on Aug 10, 2022, 10:54:32 PMThere is a new Predator series in development.!!!

If GFK posted it, then I take that as a guarantee that there is not a new Predator series in development.

Highland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 11, 2022, 01:02:41 AM
Quote from: Thedutchpredator on Aug 10, 2022, 10:54:32 PMThere is a new Predator series in development.!!!

If GFK posted it, then I take that as a guarantee that there is not a new Predator series in development.

You'd hope not if you read the article. Sounds ......why?  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 11, 2022, 01:02:41 AM

This.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed