Which three Alien films would you rather watch in one sitting?

Started by Frosty Venom, Sep 30, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Which trio of films is better?

Prometheus, Alien Covenant and Alien
44 (52.4%)
Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection
40 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author
Which three Alien films would you rather watch in one sitting? (Read 20,285 times)

Kradan

Quote from: son_of_kane on Nov 27, 2020, 09:39:05 PM
Quote from: Bonus Situation on Nov 27, 2020, 07:32:39 PM
Got to be Aliens, 3, AR for me. Prequels are just too poor for me. AR isn't the best but I love the first three films equally.

The prequels were probably my biggest cinematic disappointment of the last decade frist decade of XXI century.

I'm sure, you've meant these prequels:

Gr33n M4n

With the exception of Revenge of The Sith.

BigDaddyJohn

Wow the poll result is beyond me  :o

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The second option has Alien Resurrection though. I know that some people prefer that movie to the prequels. But it's definitely not a popular opinion.

Nightmare Asylum

I sandwich it between the prequels, myself. Covenant > Resurrection > Prometheus.

Voodoo Magic

Got to be Aliens, 3, AR for me. Prequels are just too poor for me. AR isn't the best but I love the first three films equally.

The prequels were probably my biggest cinematic disappointment of the last decade. After eight years, I'm still trying to get my head around the beautifully lit mess that is Prometheus. I only ever watched Covenant twice, maybe it'll improve with more viewings. But I still prefer both prequels to AR by quite a large margin.

Me too.

Drukathi

Alien 3
Alien: Resurrection
AvP: Requiem.

bb-15

bb-15

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 28, 2020, 06:32:05 AM

The prequels were probably my biggest cinematic disappointment of the last decade frist decade of XXI century.

I'm sure, you've meant these prequels:

With those prequels I mostly go along with the red letter media reviews. I tried hard to like TPM and AOTC. But after years I gave up. I went to the dark side on all three.

;)

PS. As for the Alien prequels, My ratings have only dipped slightly over the years even with all the negative media they have received.

Voodoo Magic

I unabashedly love me so RotS though.

Kradan

Phantom Menace has benefit of excitement from "Oooh, new Star Wars story, cool !"

Attack of The Clones is so forgetable, I can barely remember anything from it

Revenge of the Sith has benefit of Emperor and cool emotional fight at the end

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

All three have the benefit of Ewan McGregor being far too good for the movie he's in.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 01, 2020, 04:48:35 PM
Phantom Menace has benefit of excitement from "Oooh, new Star Wars story, cool !"

Attack of The Clones is so forgetable, I can barely remember anything from it

Revenge of the Sith has benefit of Emperor and cool emotional fight at the end

Attack of the clones has Jango Fett in it  ;)

... And Anakin rolling with Padme in the grass !

Gr33n M4n

Did you know the guy who played Jar Jar Binks considered suicide?

[cancerblack]

Can I just watch Alien Resurrection three times?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed