AvP Officially Gains PG13?

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2004, 02:21:27 PM

Author
AvP Officially Gains PG13? (Read 22,075 times)

Terhou

Terhou

f**k the PG-13!   >:D  

Evan Burt

Evan Burt

I'm inclined to believe Gareth from PlanetAVP's administration. Although I'm rather disinclined to accept the cold hard truth, it's going to be shoved in my face. Let's just accept that the franchise is dead so we won't have a heart attack when PG-13 is confirmed.

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

damz,this forum keeps getting so big, have to read for 30 min to see where i left off -_-*   anywayz, yeh, my bad about the gore, still they cut out some good scenes, jose stfu, avp needs blood and gore, it's what makes war a war, u want entertainment go watch suckass dr phill,   if pg 13 means they cut out all the gore so you won't see any real action, say the marines in alien resurrection,than that just sux...  why does this subject even come up, its an alien and predator movie, they should just say R when they first started talking about making it. Fox must be very ignorant indeed

Evan Burt

Evan Burt

To tell you the truth, I was shocked beyond belief when I first heard that AVP was destined to become a PG-13 film. All the films, novels, games, etc. were all incredibly adult oriented. Until this film, I couldn't think of a more violent and crude franchise. However, the times are changing to please the kids, and their christian parents.

dave

dave

read carefully, bkb. Visimag *print* edition has it, not online edition. the PG13 sentence is there.

Gothmog

Gothmog

I'm pretty new to both the alien and predator universes and have never played the games. I'm not a fanatical follower of any movie series ( except the lotr trilogy ) but I reckon the predator is absoloutly the best alien ever created for any movie, and the aliens arn't half bad either and I'm on tenterhooks waiting for both stories to be thrown together.              I live in Australia and here we have G, PG, M-15+ and R. Isn't there any middle ground between PG and R in the states? Most films here are M-15+ and they have decent gore, hell even Dog Soldiers was rated M here and it has guys head being ripped off, another disimbouled and then glued back together with superglue so I'm not worried about the violence level in AVP personally.             My only major worry is that I'll have to wait longer to see it all the way down here and I can't find an Australian release date. Does anyone know?

Cookies

Cookies

It doesnt make sense how this shit always comes up.  Its freaky to even think about a alien or pred movie being pg13.  Something is total wrong with this movie.  I think alien/pred fans think its awful so they wanna make te movie pg13 to get as much money as they can out of it.    ether way they deserve it for picking paul anderson!  ahahaa

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

INPORTENT: WHEN DOS THE OFFICAIL RATING GET ANOUNCED?????? THEN YOU WILL ALL KNOW .. IM NOT WORRY'D ONE BIT CUS I KNOW THAT THESE RUMOURS IS BULLSHIT THEY JUST SORRYING PG 13 TO WIND THE FANS UP BECAUSE ITS THE BIGGEST MOVIE CROSS OVER EVER MADE AND EVER WILL BE MADE!! THANK YOU

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

SORRYING= SAYING LOL

Slovarik

Slovarik

All Predators have rating "R".

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

oh by the way what that website or mag has quoted ,its the same quote from fangoria apart from the pg 13 bit so i smell some thing.. if you all read fangoria you will know what i mean.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

the alien saga is all about gore u moron     a chestBURSTER       a hole punching tongue     acid for blood     the predator movies are all about killing your opponents by hand or with a cannon and then ripping the spinal ccllumn out of your prey             and why do you think they have a gauntlet with blades,   a telescoping spear and a friggin plasma cannon that blows the enemys chest to kingdom come        this movie must have gore or else it will not feel like the movies it originated from even though it is a totally seperate franchise   who is with me on this?

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i have seen websites sucj as countingdown.com among other that had the rating as an R but i just came from the seeing the sites and they have it as not yet rated soooooo im quess iz coming down to PG13      >:D  

Aliens Rule

Aliens Rule

For those of you who read the book and know where the chestburster comes from right before scar catches it............aren't you surprised there isn't any blood on the chestburster?  A bloodless chestburster in all of the trailers = PG-13.  I have read the book, and I'm quite surprised there is no blood in the scene.

Cookies

Cookies

Since when did spiderman eat people or have cut poeple open? And hell no! i wanna see blood and gore.  Thats the point of these movies!!!!  These creatures weapons and attacks are all by cutting up or exploding each other.  If it was just guns then it can keep a pg13 but bitting into somesones head or cutting the preds legs and arms off deservs a R.  Even in the novel theres great human gore.. wtf they gonna do, take it out in movie?   Your mad!    READ THE NOVEL since the movie will stink. They are rating pg13 becuase they know paul anderson fed the movie up and they are trying to get as much money as they can for another crappy movie from paul.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed