The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 10, 2016, 12:07:25 PM

Author
The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time (Read 23,584 times)

Russ840

Lol. I'll never challenge you again Corporal. I'm just a grunt.

Engineer

Hey thanks! I headed over and found a couple of downloads I've recently gained an interest in, like the leading edge rpg book!

So, is there any chance of adding comics to the downloads section if they are out of print? If so, I've recently created high quality PDF copies of countdown and crusade. If I can offer them up to put somewhere accessible to everyone that'd be cool!

Russ840

Not sure that would be allowed although, I'd love to see those.

Engineer

Let's wait and see what Hicks has to say maybe... if it's not allowed, I'll PM you and see what we can work out. :-)

Russ840

Cool dude. Appreciated.

Corporal Hicks

Our new episode will be up tonight! (BST)

Russ840

Prez

Engineer

From the alien minute Facebook page:

"Official Announcement!

The Aliens Minute Podcast will be premiering on Monday, June 12. I had initially intended for it to be June 5 but we had to change things up a bit due to technical difficulties.

We will also be doing the Director's Cut this time around as there is apparently no way to get a digital copy of the Theatrical Cut for us to chop up into clips. So that means we'll be going for about 3 more weeks than we intended.

We've also added a virtual tip jar at alienminute.com if you want to support the show. Just click on the little pig on the top left of the homepage.

Thanks for your patience everyone! See you very soon."

Engineer

Another update from facebook:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

The show is still on for June 12 but we will NOT be doing the Director's Cut. One of our gracious listeners came through with a rip of the Theatrical Cut, so I'll be taking that three weeks of my life back. I hope this isn't a disappointment to anyone. We will still be extensively covering the scenes that were added to the Director's Cut.

Engineer

Quote from: Engineer on May 07, 2017, 04:41:52 PM
Another update from facebook:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

The show is still on for June 12 but we will NOT be doing the Director's Cut. One of our gracious listeners came through with a rip of the Theatrical Cut, so I'll be taking that three weeks of my life back. I hope this isn't a disappointment to anyone. We will still be extensively covering the scenes that were added to the Director's Cut.
New supplemental episode posted. Alien: covenant is one of the topics of discussion.

Russ840

currently listening to the Covenant episode. I love this podcast. Im upto minute 43 so far.

Prez

Quote from: Russ840 on Jun 02, 2017, 10:00:17 PM
currently listening to the Covenant episode. I love this podcast. Im upto minute 43 so far.

Great pod isn't it. They don't hold back either and I agree with so much of what they say.

Corporal Hicks

I just finished listening to the Covenant episode on the way to work. It felt more like a Lynch episode than a Covenant episode  :P but they were pretty much on point with everything they said. I'm looking forward to Aliens Minute. I quite liked having their academic thoughts on the series.

Engineer

I still haven't listened yet, but I had a feeling they were going to rip into the new movie. Lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed