AvP Requiem Rated R

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,155 times)

torque160

torque160

AVP-R is R Rated! woohoo! what about AVP 2?

carnalien

carnalien

yea just a mention, even though gore always adds a bit of cool factor into a movie, i dont think its so important everyone needs to celebrate like its xmas. all im sayin is that a gory movie doesnt mean a GREAT movie, just look at the original "alien" movie. its pretty tame by 2day's standards but its still one of the most fantastic movies ever made. just thinking aloud

War Wager

War Wager

Hmmm... this is very good and very bad. I'll need to sneak in if I want to see it...    :(  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Couldn't agree more with you there, carnalien...     ;)  

zen

zen

Ya,just by watching the rb trailer i new it was a solid R over here in the states!.You cant put that much violence and gore in a trailer and expect it to be PG-13!.But still,the news is awesome!.I also agree with carnalien and YutaniDitch   ;D  .And xerxesz,i dont think theres a "Hard-R" rating,'cause i've never seen it.But that whould be cool if they gave AVP2 a "Hard-R" rating!!!   ;D  .

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

it will be a 15 in the uk me thinks.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Thanks, Zen, I didn't know that. Then AvPR got the highest ranking on the scale. Cool!    ;)  

zen

zen

Glad to help!   ;)  .But just to let you know,i might be wrong.Ya never know what those crazy guys at the MPAA will do!   ;D  .

thegodfather

thegodfather

Hey everyone, how ya yus doin, new to the site been lookin for months so though i'd join. Well in the U.K  I think it'll be rated 18 Because I think the filmmakers are lookin to aim the film at the at the older fanbase rather than the slightly younger, I mean the RB trailer was more violent than the whole of the Tom Jane flick THE PUNISHER and that wa rated 18 in the U.K

zen

zen

Well,as a comunity we'd like to welcome you to the party thegodfather!Just stay away from the karna(   :D  ).But ya,AVP2 is definnetly more violent then the punisher!   ;D  .

zen

zen

I think its cool.The bros. said there whould be the drones,the predalien and new hybrids!.That means theres at least two new aliens!.I wonder what they look like?   ;D  .

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Two hybrids serious?  I think it mite be the dog alien, like the one in Alien 3! I think one hybrid (predalien) will be good enough! see what happens! hope the movie 18 certifiacte in the u.k  Rock On!

zen

zen

l,,l_    :D   _l,,l

Danger Close

Danger Close

Greats news, no nudity.

Krycek

Krycek

@ Carnalien, I kinda get tired of people using the saying " The first Alien wasn't gory and it was a great movie, so the other movies don't need to be gory." Maybe so but I don't think any of us are expecting AvP-R to be Alien. I just want to be entertained and the more gore the better, even more so after the first AvP lacked the gore needed to please the fans. So in that respect it is amazing to see how brutal the R rated trailer was.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed