AvP Requiem Rated R

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:09 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Rated R (Read 13,018 times)

Darkness

Darkness

According to Box Office Mojo, the MPAA has officially rated AvP Requiem as R! Music to my ears. It was rated R for violence, gore and language. It’s not on the MPAA website though. I’m surprised we got the rating this early. I thought they were still working on the film and will have to resubmit their cut when they’ve finished. Either way, it’s R, and that’s what matters. Thanks to SiL for the news.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

THANK GOD! time to rejoice!   ;D  

CelticP

CelticP

Well...its a start. Now lets hope its a decent flick.    :)  

SHREK

SHREK

i agree with celtic pred

SHREK

SHREK

oh and btw it is rated as R on the MPAA website

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

SWEEEEEEET   8)     ;D  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Good news. But then AvPR isn't going to be as hard as Saw, for example. Because AvPR hasn't been ranked as "hard-R". Or this ranking is just a fictive, non-existing category?

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Shame it wasn't rated NC-17! lol! I'm so hoping it'll be rated 18 in the UK, and that Fox won't cut out some of the violence/swearing to secure a 15 rating.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I THOUGHT WE ALREADY KNEW THAT AVPR WAS GOING TO BE RATED R BECAUSE THE DIRECTORS SAID IT WAS

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quelle surprise... WHERE'S THE GB TRAILER?!?!?     :D  

Keyes

Keyes

Well nothing is confirmed about the rating until it had been officially submitted   ;)    I guess enough of the film has been cut together/in place to show the MPAA what it will be like.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

It better be rated 18 over here in England!

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Ditto Psykorgasm!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I hope it's 18 certificate here in the u.k. I agree with celticp lets just hope its a good film! the rating is good news! finally we get to see blood, gore, violence & hopefully the film should be scary!  Rock On!

centanu

centanu

that predator owns up like everything in the movie lol   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed