NECA's AvP Requiem Predalien Figure Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 10:00:29 PM

Author
NECA's AvP Requiem Predalien Figure Images (Read 11,160 times)

Corporal Hicks

NECA has just posted up five new images of its up-and-coming figure version of the Predalien from AvP Requiem:

20071031_01

“When the ravenous Aliens find a Predator host, the result is a monstrous Hybrid! Fans got their first glimpse at stills of the horrific beast last week, and today, as a special Halloween treat, NECA is proud to release the first images of our highly detailed AVP: Requiem Hybrid Action Figure!”

And thanks to Mark over at NECA, I have posted all five images in our forum in high res. The Predalien is part of NECA’s AvPR series 1 which hits the shelves in December.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

so much detail   awesome

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

On the website it asks "which side will it choose? Alien or Predator?"  yeah... the web designers for that site must not be too smart.  anyway, great looking figure though.

dDave

dDave

yeah very, especially the details, but at the last pic it looks a little bit gay^^

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

not bad but it is freaky

predator343

predator343

That toy looks really really really good!!!!!!!!   8)    and rememder this:Happy halloween.!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Nice.

REYALS

REYALS

Man, oh man... this is one of thecoolest figures I have ever seen! I cannot wait to get these. AWESOME!!!   ;D     ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

wow!.......awesome i'm getting it!

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

Looks great! What's the release date for the figures again?

SHREK

SHREK

doesnt look the same in the red band trailer

Dane

Dane

Awesome, when do these figure come out!!!!!   :)  

warchant-D

warchant-D

I personally think the way they have the dreds off to the sides of it the way they do makes it look too much like damn pigtails or something.    :-[  

jakebrannan

jakebrannan

Looks cool...not sure if I like the dreadlocks though, its a little overboard. The facial feature changes and color variations in the alien were enough to signify that it has taken on some predator traits.

Krycek

Krycek

The pose is a little odd tho.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed