IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS?

Started by Darkoo, Apr 28, 2011, 07:56:54 PM

Author
IS GUY PEARCE IN PROMETHEUS? (Read 16,936 times)

D.Hicks

D.Hicks

He is a talented actor, definitely a great addition to the cast. I could see him as the ships Captain or military officer on board. I hope its not just a supporting role or cameo, but a lead.

SiL

SiL

Ooh, same kind'a role as Tom Skerritt, I could dig it.

eyesofthedemon

If he's on board it can only be good news,personally im very impressed with the cast so far

szkoki

szkoki

I hope all these fameous actors will be killed in the movie...naaah that is unbelievable. I started to think about that is good or not?

SiL

SiL

Alien killed off the only recognisable actors. Don't see why this wouldn't.

D.Hicks

D.Hicks

I hope Scott does not repeat Alien by killing off the whole cast and making the android played by Fassenbender the antagonist again. The story should be told differently with multiple survivors and go from there. Not just follow the heroine, but multiple characters the audiance relates and roots for.

Snowdog

Snowdog

If this is true it would be awesome  :o 8)

But i would also love to see Timothy Olyphant as a colonial marine someday he will fit the role perfectly  :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Guy Pearce? Hope this is true. :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

This is great, Guy Pearce is a fantastic actor!

What? 'Mike' from Neighbours in an Alien movie - no way!

Where's Teddy?  ;)

CainsSon

CainsSon

Holy crap. I dunno about everybody else but, I am so satisfied with everything I am hearing about this so far. Everything, even a lot of the rumor mill stuff all point to this thing being on the right track. I have yet to hear ANY news that makes this thing sound even remotely dissappointing.

If this Ilatest news about Guy Pearce IS true, what we have here is one seriously exceptional cast.

All I need to hear now is who is scoring.

Infected

Infected

He is militairy if he is in it.  ;D

locusta

locusta

Yep, he would be a great addition to the flick. Hope it´s true. And I could even imagine him as an android.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: locusta on May 01, 2011, 06:24:07 PM
And I could even imagine him as an android.

Now that would be interesting.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope he is in the movie. He was awesome in "Two Brothers" (2004) and LA: Confidential back in 1997. The only bad movie that was in "The Time Machine" (2002).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed