Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 65,395 times)

The Cruentus

Yeah the spitters look too much like A:CM ones. They really should avoid looking like that game. :P

BlueMarsalis79

I mean the whole concept of the Spitter's already redundant because of the Defender/Runner, as it is also the case with the Exploder with the Warrior/Drone already existing.

Gentleman Death

Yeah but it just explodes a little more 😎

BlueMarsalis79

It's only wafer thin.

PAS Spinelli

Tbh I don't like the idea of all aliens being able to spit acid

BlueMarsalis79

The Facehuggers did since their inception.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 04, 2021, 05:09:36 PM
Well, I meant the adult ones  :D
And it seems like we were wrong, it was a Resurrection inspired drone that was spitting acid, not the basic one, updating the post rn

Updating the post with the new confirmed names and confirmed in-game behavior

judge death

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 04, 2021, 05:53:51 PM
And it seems like we were wrong, it was a Resurrection inspired drone that was spitting acid, not the basic one, updating the post rn

Not what we saw in alien 3 :P And in this book its stated, dont get me started on the comics and games:
From the book: the book of alien, usmc version of weyland yutani report:
Page 96: Warriors are bipedal creatures and can move on all four if needed and will do so when climbing or walking on the ceiling.
Page 110: Dog alien/runner moves differently from the others, mainly on all four, and has been proven to be able to spit acid.
Page 116: drones/workers sheed their dome as they age and gets the warriors ridged heads.
Page 119: Drones/workers/warriors can spit acid.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: judge death on Mar 04, 2021, 08:20:47 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 04, 2021, 05:53:51 PM

Not what we saw in alien 3 :P And in this book its stated, dont get me started on the comics and games:
From the book: the book of alien, usmc version of weyland yutani report:
Page 96: Warriors are bipedal creatures and can move on all four if needed and will do so when climbing or walking on the ceiling.
Page 110: Dog alien/runner moves differently from the others, mainly on all four, and has been proven to be able to spit acid.
Page 116: drones/workers sheed their dome as they age and gets the warriors ridged heads.
Page 119: Drones/workers/warriors can spit acid.
Aaaand it's not the case here :p

judge death

So books and the rpg book and movie is all wrong? OK.

PAS Spinelli

The book you mentioned is ranked at tier II-III canon by the dev for the RPG, which means not everything in it is canon and can easily be retconned

judge death

ahh alright, if we go after those parameters then yes :)

PsyKore

PsyKore

I used to think them spitting is silly but I've sorta come around to it since then. Honestly, years ago I don't think many people paid attention to them spitting until Resurrection. And it was easy to miss in Alien 3 because of how fast and few frames the shot is.

Le Celticant

I'm more worried about melee, never liked game where marines makes their way through dozen of Aliens swarms.
It's very anti-climatic and I also don't get the developer or people saying it's from "ALIENS" and not the first "Alien" cos to my knowledge, the marine get their ass kicked and are forced to pull back instantly and then for the entire movie try to escape using their brain instead of the pulse rifle cos they are no match even against a few aliens.
This would make for so much an interesting game to be the hunted and not the hunter, getting in a corridor and smartgunning everything that comes in is so stupid.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm sorry Wiki editors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed