Prometheus Soundtrack is up for pre-order at Amazon!!!

Started by Frog, Apr 13, 2012, 07:32:33 PM

Author
Prometheus Soundtrack is up for pre-order at Amazon!!! (Read 23,000 times)

Winkie Bear

Quote from: DendaReloaded on May 11, 2012, 02:19:50 PM
what is an ass-flower!?
at least we know now that the collision is at the end... so nothing spectacular after it

I don't think we do know that. The tracks do not necessarily come in the same order as the cues are used in the movie.
Notice that the hypersleep and small beginnings are over half-way down the list, and we would expect the events associated with such titles to occur earlier.

DARIAS93

Quote from: Darkoo on May 11, 2012, 06:02:09 AM
Spoiler

25. Birth
[close]

Spoiler
Alien birth from the Space Jockey, perhaps?
[close]

DendaReloaded

i thought it's a bit strange, that the ost starts with the planet, not with earth at its' beginning... so y, mabye the order isn't "correct"

Feral_PRED

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 11, 2012, 02:43:13 PM
Spoiler

25. Birth
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Or from Shaw?
[close]

Truise

Quote from: Cvalda on May 11, 2012, 02:36:48 PM
Quote from: Truise on May 11, 2012, 01:14:34 PM
How much of it do you think appeared in the featurette's ?
None of it.

I certainly hope so. None of the music presented so far in the trailer's and featurette's have worked for me  :(

fakk3

17.Hello mommy?  :o

Queen Zero? :o

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: fakk3 on May 11, 2012, 05:25:15 PM
17.Hello mommy?  :o

Queen Zero? :o

Spoiler
I'd venture to guess "Hello Mommy" is probably played when Shaw finds her baby after it has grown up some.
[close]

DARIAS93

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on May 11, 2012, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 11, 2012, 02:43:13 PM
Spoiler

25. Birth
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Or from Shaw?
[close]
That also, but playing music during that scene makes it look corny.  The chestbursting scene from Alien didn't play any music and it looked very powerful.  I could be wrong though.

tonyt2000

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 11, 2012, 06:17:10 AM
Whoah track 11.

Spoiler
Looks like my Johnson is getting a new nickname!  :D
[close]

The Hammerpede is my penis.

RagingDragon

This is fantastic, and no Phantom Menace-level spoilers in there. :D

Gregson-Williams is great, though his work is usually scored for military thrillers.  Professional level, all the way, though... I think his presence can only improve what they have already.

VickersAsh

those track titles gave me chills  :o

acidpits

STOP

hammerpede

nendo

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 14, 2012, 01:48:58 AM
I love it.  They are taking pre-orders, and I bet you dollars to donuts that the final score hasn't even been completed yet.

With less than 2 weeks till release date? im pretty sure the final score has been recorded and edited into the film. To be honest i would say that the film is complete and is currently in the process of being in print for the cinemas. If not then it will be shortly

Kess

Quote from: ucdom on May 11, 2012, 02:38:21 PM
Notice that the hypersleep and small beginnings are over half-way down the list, and we would expect the events associated with such titles to occur earlier.

Unless Prometheus escapes the planet, the surviving crew (apart from David) go back into hypersleep again, and then... things happen...  :o

Winkie Bear

Quote from: Kess on May 12, 2012, 08:20:31 AM
Quote from: ucdom on May 11, 2012, 02:38:21 PM

Unless Prometheus escapes the planet, the surviving crew (apart from David) go back into hypersleep again, and then... things happen...  :o

Or it may not refer to the hypersleep of the Prometheus crew.... :o

Quote from: nendo on May 11, 2012, 11:04:46 PM
Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 14, 2012, 01:48:58 AM
I love it.  They are taking pre-orders, and I bet you dollars to donuts that the final score hasn't even been completed yet.

With less than 2 weeks till release date? im pretty sure the final score has been recorded and edited into the film. To be honest i would say that the film is complete and is currently in the process of being in print for the cinemas. If not then it will be shortly

The score will be recorded, edited and the final movie locked, printed and ready for distribution by now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed