Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,856 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Shadow Warrior works excellently on Steam Deck.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Call of Duty Vanguard.

Aside from minor jank because I'm playing what's clearly an Xbox Series X game trying to run on my Xbox One, I'm having a good time. Set piece stuff is fun, seeing how it plays fast and loose with "historical accuracy" is entertaining (Japanese soldiers wielding STG-44s in like 1943 lol), I'm liking how varied the levels and environments are. Not my favorite CoD singleplayer campaign so far but I'm still having a good time.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Amazon is giving away a bunch of PC games to Prime subscribers right now, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition:

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 01, 2022, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 29, 2022, 08:36:36 PMPokemon Trading Card Game. But on Gameboy. But on PC.

I always hoped they would remake that. I remember playing that at the time. I learnt so much about the trading card game through that.

They re-released it on the DS market place some years back. I brought and started it, but never got far with it. Never played the GB game as a kid. The TCG, yeah.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2022, 06:03:13 PMI've actually started playing Half-Life. I never played it in the day, did the first couple of levels a few years ago but never made it far. I reinstalled it the other day, and I've been enjoying it now!

Finished it yesterday. I totally get why it was such a big deal when it was released. Actual narrative, clever but none infuriating puzzles. But in the here and now the story didn't interest that much. Probably not one I'll revisit without the nostalgia factor.

Jason Todd Voorhees

Jason Todd Voorhees

Evil Dead: The Game

Stitch

Stitch

Crash Bandicoot 4 is rage inducing.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Jason Todd Voorhees on Jul 13, 2022, 07:03:53 PMEvil Dead: The Game

Have you tried Dead by Daylight?

Jason Todd Voorhees

Jason Todd Voorhees

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 19, 2022, 06:05:32 AM

I dont prefer it I call it Hook Simulator.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Jason Todd Voorhees on Jul 20, 2022, 04:57:53 PM

Safe to assume you've played Friday the 13th: The Game?  How about Batman: Arkham Knight?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Still have some unfinished Predator: Hunting Grounds trophies

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4: Third Odyssey Mod

Alternate history mod starting in 1444 where the Byzantine Empire avoids complete destruction by abandoning Europe and establishing a new home in the New World called Elysium (present day eastern U.S).

To the north as well the Norse of Vinland (Newfoundland/Labrador) have survived, and after progressing and some parting ways a new Spartan Kingdom emerges (part of present day Mexico) and a new Albanian kingdom in the Caribbean.

As Elysium you can either strive to one day return to Europe to take back your ancestral home from the Ottoman Empire, or focus entirely on whatever challenges yet await in the New World.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

Currently playing Far Cry 4... making my way through the series after starting with Far Cry 3 Remastered.
Enjoying the game but it is a little bit of a clone of the previous games, nice game to look at and im sort of enjoying the story, but again, repetitive and similar to previous releases. LOVED Blood Dragon, my favourite so far.

Jason Todd Voorhees

Jason Todd Voorhees

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 20, 2022, 05:37:26 PM
Quote from: Jason Todd Voorhees on Jul 20, 2022, 04:57:53 PM

Safe to assume you've played Friday the 13th: The Game?  How about Batman: Arkham Knight?
I love Friday the 13th the Game and I also enjoyed Batman: Arkham Knight as well both these games I would replay anytime.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Space_Dementia on Jul 24, 2022, 03:21:28 PMCurrently playing Far Cry 4... making my way through the series after starting with Far Cry 3 Remastered.
Enjoying the game but it is a little bit of a clone of the previous games, nice game to look at and im sort of enjoying the story, but again, repetitive and similar to previous releases.

That was my problem with it, too. It was just too much of a retread of the previous one. The bad guy especially was such an obvious Vaas clone (only nowhere near as entertaining).

Loved Far Cry 5 though. Gameplay was admittedly still pretty similar but tonally it was much, much darker and that was its saving grace. I'd recommend the New Dawn add-on, too.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Still playing a lot of CoD Vanguard, I beat the campaign on Veteran, now I'm playing through multiplayer until I unlock all 4 achievements in it. I've got two to go, one should pop later today but the "get to level 55" might take a little more time. I'm close, I'm around level 43 I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed