X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 149,209 times)

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

the x-box one is very cool it has so much features.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Just picked one up yesterday for half off with black flag, unity, and GTA5. So far I'm having a lot of fun with it and it just feels good to hold an xbox controller again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I turned it on this morning to play some MCC. Game updated, then wouldn't play. Rebooted the machine, game loaded up fine, froze during gameplay and shut down. Then when I tried to turn it on it would shut back down after a few seconds. Now it wont turn on at all.

The PSU is recieving power (it's an orange light) and I made sure it was plugged in properly. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The MCC's multiplayer has been pretty much broken since launch. I think the most recent update made it a bit better, but it's still not close to completely fixed.

I think they're gonna be giving everyone that has it ODST as a sort of consolation, though.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2014, 10:11:22 PM
So I turned it on this morning to play some MCC. Game updated, then wouldn't play. Rebooted the machine, game loaded up fine, froze during gameplay and shut down. Then when I tried to turn it on it would shut back down after a few seconds. Now it wont turn on at all.

The PSU is recieving power (it's an orange light) and I made sure it was plugged in properly. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

Your system might be fine. A hacker group took down the Playstation Network and Xbox Live today. So you probably got f**ked just as it was attacked.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Huh, that sucks. :-\

But the MCC has been broken since release.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 25, 2014, 10:41:04 PM
The MCC's multiplayer has been pretty much broken since launch. I think the most recent update made it a bit better, but it's still not close to completely fixed.

I think they're gonna be giving everyone that has it ODST as a sort of consolation, though.

I was playing SP - I've only had a few MP games so far. Don't think it'll be related to the DDOS attack. Seems more like a hardware issue.

I heard about ODST - but I didn't buy mine at launch, it was a few days later. So I'm not sure how it'll go down.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Can anyone recommend Dragon Age: Inquisition or Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor? I'm trying to decide on which one to get, but I've never heard anything but raving reviews of both and I've never played a Dragon Age game.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Im going to pick up Mordor tomorrow.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 29, 2014, 03:23:49 AM
Can anyone recommend Dragon Age: Inquisition or Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor? I'm trying to decide on which one to get, but I've never heard anything but raving reviews of both and I've never played a Dragon Age game.

I don't care for either too much, but from everything I've been told from friends and trustworthy sources you're better off getting Shadow of Mordor. :P

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 29, 2014, 06:56:09 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 29, 2014, 03:23:49 AM

I don't care for either too much, but from everything I've been told from friends and trustworthy sources you're better off getting Shadow of Mordor. :P

For what reasons, if I may ask?

Randomizer

Randomizer

If you didn't heard about it, Microsoft is planning to buy AMD. That would spare them of the 100$ they need for each chip. Could that mean an even cheaper Xbox One?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Randomizer

Randomizer

Some of these things are outdated.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 18, 2015, 02:28:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwjF2GYb5U

That's not exactly factual...
It's also incredibly misleading on several points.
Sony lead the DRM fight against consumers.
Firstbox played DVDs and the point about bluray relates to before it became industry standard (Microsoft was backing HD while others backed Bluray).
...there's more disinformation in that video than I really care to go through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed