Starship Troopers - Terran Command (Action RTS)

Started by Elliott, Jun 19, 2022, 07:24:29 PM

Author
Starship Troopers - Terran Command (Action RTS) (Read 1,353 times)

Elliott

"Starship Troopers: Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!"

Starship Troopers: Terran Command

Wweyland

I would like to know more

Xenomrph

I wonder if they brought in anything from the animated series, like the CHAS robot.

Wweyland

Is the animated series still based on the original movie?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 24, 2022, 08:00:34 PMIs the animated series still based on the original movie?
Yes. The bug designs are (mostly) the same.

Corporal Hicks

Finally purchased and downloaded this morning! I'm looking forward to this. Played the first two missions on the demo and really dug them. Also loved the old old RTS so I'm excited to dig into this once I've finished Half-Life.

Corporal Hicks

I finished this last Friday. I really enjoyed it! It wasn't without a few issues - units getting stuck, some dodgy pathfinding - but it wasn't very prevalent. I got a lot of playtime out of it - was 19 missions long - for it's price.

It melded elements from the cinematic universe very nicely, without feeling objectively bad like some of those cinematic entries.

A skirmish mode, or map maker, would be nice. But it was such a small complaint. If you like the films, I think this is worth a play.

Elliott

New updates for Starship Troopers: Terran Command have come out and I noticed this topic hasn't been updated so I feel obligated to share.

Chemical Reaction is the newest content update, including two new scenarios and some new units.

On top of that, a custom scenario editor has entered open beta!

Here's the blogpost for the open beta scenario editor.

Corporal Hicks

Time to redownload this, I guess!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed