Routine

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Jun 09, 2022, 06:52:03 PM

Author
Routine (Read 620 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Holy f**k, I've been waiting for new info for this game since before Alien Isolation came out.

Wonders never cease.

Stitch

Stitch

I don't know what that is but it's looking awesome. Game pass as well! Sweet!

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah it does look good. I'd never heard of it. It does give me a lot of Isolation vibes.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 10, 2022, 01:21:55 PMYeah it does look good. I'd never heard of it. It does give me a lot of Isolation vibes.
It was doing the "retro-futuristic 1970s" vibe before Alien Isolation was announced, and then the game vanished without a trace.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I vaguely remember seeing this a long time ago. Glad to see it back. There's actually quite a few games on the way out that I'm really interested in. I've not had that for a while now!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2022, 06:01:44 PMI vaguely remember seeing this a long time ago. Glad to see it back. There's actually quite a few games on the way out that I'm really interested in. I've not had that for a while now!

Feeling much the same, Dead Space, Callisto Protocol, Aliens: Fireteam Elite Pathogen, Aliens: Dark Descent, Fort Solis, Starfield and of course Routine itself. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed