Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 64,223 times)

PredBabe

I was hoping for that Code Veronica remake as well. It's such an important piece of the story for Claire, Chris, and Wesker.
Not to mention they already have the perfect actress for Claire picked out.

Remaking RE4 first was a clear cash grab move on their part but hopefully Capcom will give CV the same treatment soon after.

Samhain13

Looks great but its weird for me hear Leon without the RE4 actor voicing him.

Master

Master

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 06, 2022, 12:34:18 PMI was hoping for that Code Veronica remake as well. It's such an important piece of the story for Claire, Chris, and Wesker.
Not to mention they already have the perfect actress for Claire picked out.

Remaking RE4 first was a clear cash grab move on their part but hopefully Capcom will give CV the same treatment soon after.

Yep, the actress for Claire is nothing short of spectacular!

BlueMarsalis79

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I never beat code veronica.  It is the only RE that I played that I never have beaten. 

My main issue with RE4 is that it never felt like RE to me.  It was a fun game, but it was like the Alien Res of the RE series.  It didn't have the same vibe.  It was more like an action horror game.  An Indiana Jones and the temple of doom, or chronicles of riddick. 

It wasn't the fact that it became an action game that bothered me, it just didn't feel like the same universe.  Like they took Leon and dropped him into DMC or something. 

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 13, 2022, 11:49:42 PMI never beat code veronica.  It is the only RE that I played that I never have beaten. 

My main issue with RE4 is that it never felt like RE to me.  It was a fun game, but it was like the Alien Res of the RE series.  It didn't have the same vibe.  It was more like an action horror game.  An Indiana Jones and the temple of doom, or chronicles of riddick. 

It wasn't the fact that it became an action game that bothered me, it just didn't feel like the same universe.  Like they took Leon and dropped him into DMC or something. 

Considering DMC was originally RE4, that kinda makes sense.
Maybe the remake will work better for you.

Kimarhi

It took me awhile, but eventually I reset my expectations and don't have the same feeling I did initially. 

First Blood

Acid_Reign161

Wweyland

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2023, 02:50:11 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zcACo62avY
I wonder how many versions of this game there are.
I finished the Nintendo Wii version when it was once considered superior.
There was also a god-awful first PC version.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 18, 2023, 10:25:52 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2023, 02:50:11 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zcACo62avY
I wonder how many versions of this game there are.
I finished the Nintendo Wii version when it was once considered superior.
There was also a god-awful first PC version.
Gamecube
PS2
PC
PC Ultimate HD
PC (remake)
IPhone
Java
PS3
PS4
PS5 (remake)
Wii
Xbox One
Xbox Series (Remake)
Switch

I think that's it. Might be wrong.

KiramidHead

I think the Yahtzee joke about RE4 is that it's been ported to every platform under the sun and at least one home appliance.

Wweyland

I played the Wii version (although I've always been a PC gamer) because somebody accused it of being the best game ever made. I wasn't disappointed.

PredBabe

PredBabe

"I'll see myself out." Lol

The hype is hitting hard.

I originally wanted to replay the original RE4 but those tank controls are off putting. So currently revisiting REmake 2 and maybe REmake 3 before this comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed