The Strategy Game Thread (All Platforms)

Started by RagingDragon, Apr 30, 2014, 05:24:22 AM

What is your favorite type of strategy game?

Real-Time Strategy/Tactics (Starcraft, Age of Empires, Command & Conquer)
13 (54.2%)
Turn-Based Strategy/Tactics (Age of Wonders, X-COM, Heros of Might and Magic)
3 (12.5%)
4X (Civilzation, Master of Orion)
1 (4.2%)
Tactical Roleplaying (Final Fantasy Tactics)
1 (4.2%)
City Building, Economics, Management (SimCity, Ceasar, Anno, Tropico, Rollercoaster Tycoon)
0 (0%)
Real-Time/Turn-Based Hybrid (Total War, Sins of a Solar Empire)
3 (12.5%)
Wargames/Grand Strategy (Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis)
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
The Strategy Game Thread (All Platforms) (Read 16,895 times)

WinterActual

Gate

Updating this because Sins of a Solar Empire just had an HD remaster and engine update for FREE on steam.

https://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/482374

10 years after this game releases they have a support team working on it. I want to cry.

Dachande

Quote from: Gate on May 29, 2017, 04:41:40 PM
Updating this because Sins of a Solar Empire just had an HD remaster and engine update for FREE on steam.

https://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/482374

10 years after this game releases they have a support team working on it. I want to cry.

I really need to actually play this. I've had it since i first got my own pc, 10 years ago XD. Picked up rebellion for the star wars TC, still havnt played it. I just can't click with some strategy unless they have campaigns. Like Starcraft 2 is my jam, wrecking shit as protoss.

Although im a bit pissed they seem to be releasing TW: Warhammer 2 as a new game rather than a standalone exp, like Legacy of the Void, and Heart of the Swarm

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KotakuBack in 2018, we first got word that a group of Lord of the Rings fans were remaking the cult classic Battle for Middle Earth in Unreal Engine 4. If you were expecting that to be the last you heard of the project, sorry, two years later there's now a very comprehensive gameplay update, and it looks so good.

Immortan Jonesy

This game deserves a remastered remake! And no, I don't want Empire At War 2, I want this mashup of STAR WARS & Age of Empires ll called SW: Galactic Battlegrounds. Below, a top tier fan-made mod.  8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed