Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,331,747 times)

War Wager

War Wager

rawr

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

All I know that has been confirmed for this movie is that SAM NEILL will not be back.

I liked The Lost World, but you cannot beat the original, and well, Neill played a great Alan Grant even though in the book, he had a beard.

It all depends on what I hear and see from now on.  It's still in production hell though.

Darkness

Darkness

Obviously, a big dinosaur has to be the main one of the film. Yeah, I'd still say T-Rex. I was disappointed he was killed in JP3.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM
I'd like to see a big angry group of thoses spitters from the first movie (forgot their name) be the main meat-eaters in IV...

That dino's called Dilophosaurus. Dilophosaurs where around 20ft in lenght and weighed half a ton. (It's size was greatly reduced in the film.)
This time I'd like to see a full-sized one, some great raptor action (Raptors rule!), and the T-Rex as the "big boss".

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'd like to see Goldblum back, he portrayed Malcolm almost perfectly from the book.

"There.....uh.......are supposed to be dinosaurs.......on this dinosaur tour.........right??  uhhh hello??"

"You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything!"

War Wager

War Wager

In IV, I'd like to see a fight between 2 T-rexes and the Spinosaurus (longer fight than JP3)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I suppose more T-Rex action, but I can't see where they can go with a part 4. I've always thought a prequel would be decent, to see how InGen created the dino's in the lab. It could be more of a technological suspense movie that at the end has some fully grown dino's breaking loose from the labs and InGen would have to dispatch its hired guns to clean up the mess.

Dachande

Dachande

It depends on what timeline you go from, if you go from the movie timeline you've still essentially got the main cast from JP and Lex and Tim will be grown up, as well as possibly incorporating Dr. Wu into the storyline. If you go with the book storyline, you've still got a few people from the original JP, although TLW told us that Gennaro dies after surviving in the book, Muldoon could return, as he survived the book and i dont remember anything being said about him in TLW, although Hammond is dead and the the people from Biosyn as well, but they would probably just go with the movie continuity, which annoy me as i felt that if the book had been copied amost exactly it would of been even better than it was.

Predboy

Predboy

I would like to see t.rex back in jurassic park 4. When I saw t.rex get killed so easy I got pissed.  >:( If that was real life the t.rex would've won hands down. How can this be you may ask, well lets start with when the t.rex got the first bite on the spino. We all know that t.rex had bonecrushing jaws so he would have just snapped spinos head right off because of the powerful jaws it has. Also I read somewhere that t.rex was more powerful than spino so that would have worked to its advantages. Also even though t.rex would most likely win if its was one on one, scientists are saying t.rex hunted in packs so yeah, one spino against 6 t.rexs, not a good sign for old spiny.

So its settled, T.rex rules, spino drules.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dachande

Dachande

Scientists also said that Dinosaurs were descendats of lizerds, they were wrong, your just going by theories.

War Wager

War Wager

There have even been rumours about a gigantic prehistoric crocodile being the main dinosaur. Which doesn't really make sense to me because it's not techncally a dinosaur...

fluxcap

fluxcap

When part 4 doesn't meet expectations at the box office, I wouldn't be surprised if we see JP 5 get Universal's direct-to-dvd sequel treatment.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Having a Kronosaurus as the main would be awesome.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

How and why would they develop the whole movie to be surrounded around a submarine dino?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Easy, someone finds out John Hammond's underwater laboratory for sea-dino's. They plan ANOTHER expedition, they convince Alan Grant AGAIN to come along. They arrive, the guy with the big gun dies first and then a bunch of underwater shenanigans ensue (similar to Deep Blue Sea) with an eventual confrontation with a Kronosaurus. Eventually Grant makes it to the surface to be saved by a helicopter and the film will fade out AGAIN with pterodactyls flying alongside the helicopter while the Jurassic Park theme plays in the background. And there we have Jurassic Park 4: The Lost Undersea World  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed