Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 31,742 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 10, 2021, 01:26:27 AM
I missed this earlier, but James Mangold put out a statement to Hollywood Reporter earlier when the news broke:

Quote"I'm thrilled to be starting a new adventure, collaborating with a dream team of all-time great filmmakers," Mangold said in a statement. "Steven, Harrison, Kathy, Frank, and John are all artistic heroes of mine. When you add Phoebe, a dazzling actor, brilliant creative voice and the chemistry she will undoubtedly bring to our set, I can't help but feel as lucky as Indiana Jones himself."

https://boards.theforce.net/threads/indy-5-announced-july-2022.50039429/page-36#post-57340689

Someone asked me if I was living under a rock and I answered yes. I mean, The Force.net? Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time. A long time. I had 1 account there (or two), but I haven't been in at least 5 years  :laugh:

About the statement, I've only seen Phoebe as L3-37 un Solo 🤔

kwisatz

kwisatz

Some cool dudes on that board.

I'm banned there. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: kwisatz on Apr 10, 2021, 04:01:24 AM

I'm banned there.

Why?

kwisatz

kwisatz

Dunno.

But probably with good reason.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

When I think of anything that follows the last crusade, I can't help but think of that south park episode where Indy is getting f**ked by Lucas and Spielberg  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 10, 2021, 03:54:08 AM
Someone asked me if I was living under a rock and I answered yes. I mean, The Force.net? Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time. A long time. I had 1 account there (or two), but I haven't been in at least 5 years  :laugh:
)

Oops - linked that wrong. :D

On that note, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure that Jon Kasdan, who co-wrote Solo with his father, is still a credited writer on Indy 5.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 10, 2021, 12:13:53 PM

On that note, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure that Jon Kasdan, who co-wrote Solo with his father, is still a credited writer on Indy 5.

His father is a legend. I can't wait.  8)

He's also a credited writer on the new Willow movie.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 10, 2021, 04:18:19 AM
Quote from: kwisatz on Apr 10, 2021, 04:01:24 AM

I'm banned there.

Why?

I suspect he was constantly going on about how Star Wars is really just a Dune ripp-off.  :P

kwisatz

kwisatz

Not constantly...

Immortan Jonesy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yep love him.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm guessing Indy was... rude.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Going through the first three right now essentially for the first time, because I have not watched them since vague memories of seeing them on TV, years ago.

EJA

EJA

The first three movies were awesome as hell. How about we just leave it at that, eh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed