Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Potter spinoff)

Started by scarhunter92, Sep 12, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

Author
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Potter spinoff) (Read 22,874 times)

xeno-kaname

Oh man this sounds even better than the Harry Potter movies :p Just because I love the creatures so much!

KiramidHead

I literally just watched DH Part 2 for the first time, and I can't be any more pumped for this than I am right now. Hopefully we can get Yates or Cauron back to direct. That or a newcomer.

Magegg

M. Night Shyamalan to direct this, please.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Magegg on Sep 19, 2013, 04:51:07 AM

I love much of his work, but given the rut he's been stuck in the last few years, I think he needs a break.

DC

Quote from: Magegg on Sep 19, 2013, 04:51:07 AM

Blacklabel

DC

Magegg

I'd actually love to have Chris Columbus back. I always liked that guy :)

Magegg

I'm just checking the HP wiki and I'm seeing Dumbledore and Scamander were kind of contemporaries. I guess we'll see Dumbledore around as an important character, probably all his gay romance backstory will be depicted. Jamie Campbell Bower could very easily reprise his role as Gellert Grindelwald; probably we'll see Voldemort's parents too (a subplot that was left out of the 6th movie).

Shasvre

KiramidHead

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yesss.

This needs Basilisk. A lot.

Aspie

Oh come on guys, Rowling's recent failures as an adult novelist sparked this shameful spinoff :P

Magegg

Aspie why the eagerness on begging for being ignored?

Aspie

It's hardly in eagerness.

There's no doubt the Rowling is a very good child/young adult novelist. And with that in mind, I'd rather see her create something completely separate and original from the Potterverse, not branch off it for the guaranteed $$$.

It can even be in the same genre and include the same type of things you might find in the Potterverse, but come one... a spin off to a book series containing 7 installments?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed