Predator: Hunting Grounds Pre-Alpha Impressions - AvP Galaxy Podcast #97

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 18, 2019, 06:35:09 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Pre-Alpha Impressions - AvP Galaxy Podcast #97 (Read 7,801 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Whats got me going is that since Friday the 13th had numerous Jason skins, I'm hoping this will do the same with your Predator. Hopefully have the same amount of authenticity and attention to detail as those Ft13th skins do.

models not skins...:P

Katanu

Another cool thing in that game is that each Jason had different weapons, skills, etc.
They could do that too for the Predators.

Corporal Hicks

I do get the impression they'll be differing classes of Predators with different weapons. It just seemed the pre-Alpha was locked into the Hunter class.

SuperiorIronman

Considering its been identified as the Ilfonic Predator I suspect we will get skins and it wont be full customization. If we ever got an RPG that would be a thing but for 10 or 15 minute matches I don't think its absolutely necessary to do this. We're not particularly short on Predators, you could make a full roster on the first two films alone.

Jungle Hunter and Fugitive likely made the cut with JH aesthetically seemingly being the inspiration for Ilfonic's Predator and the game based on his film, and Stargazer was name dropped with The Predator being the most recent film. SO I'm more than expecting Jungle Hunter and Fugitive to appear. Ilfonic's design is probably the default.

Enjoy

Is it possible that a game mode will come out that allows more then one predator to play at a time ?
Also Olpainless for the troops to have a better chance ?

Enjoy

How about a predator vs predator hunt

Corporal Hicks

I certainly wouldn't mind some sort of Predator on Predator mode. A Bad Blood hunting some others.

acrediblesource

that is awesome, imagine one predator you unlock has the Falcon  from Predators! It would scan and mark each opponent on the map or on screen or whatever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed