PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,620 times)

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

yeah....   ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

As for the celtic not being mentionned in tha book, the answer is simple, Mcfarlane brought that name up. "Celtic" PA never mentionned it anywhere. None that I recall. But in tha book, they talk about a arroguant pred that is bit older. Could be the Celtic.  Anyway, I think that we should see the predbusta at the end too. Someone mentionned that earlier, that would be cool not to see the predalien in this movie, but in tha sequel. Would give time to PA to make a real good predalien. If he is back for tha sequel if they are a sequel.  Anyway, I hope that the queen will fight harder than that in tha movie. Cuz it almost look easy for them to get rid of tha queen. And lex jumping on her stabing her. man where do ya want her to jump? like if she does so, the queen could empale her with her tail. Anyway, I will trust PA on this to make the fight damn nail bitting. I want some action.  SPOILERS!!!!   Even if tha queen in tha book take care of another pred back in tha pyramid, wich I think was the celtic, Althoug, I would love to see her fighting the elder instead of tha lex and scar combination. Or the 3 at a time. so that way it could be more equivalent. Cuz a human with a spear + a pred with disc and spear, not good. But an elder in would be better, or more action. Anyway well see.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'd think the chestburster would only die if it were in the really early stages of devellopment when the host dies.  If it's pretty much done growing, as the time span in this seems to indicate, than I don't see why it couldn't just be resting in the host until it's ready to come out.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     And its true that the pred are getting kicked in this. They fought well but man the aliens really got them. How cool, Take that you pred fanatics!!!! eh ehe eh. lol  Anyway i like the way they describe the fights. I dunno if I should describe 1? Anyway, very cool and violent and gory just to resume. I just want to see the fights on big screen now. WOW it will be A hell of a movie!!!

intheknow

intheknow

You guys have to take into consideration that an interview from weeks/months ago may have been correct at the time but as you all should know, in the business of making films things change based on producers/production company opinoins as well as fan feed back. If something appears to potentially make more money they'll change it to accommodate the $$$. As far as I've heard the hybrid has been cut from the film to make the film more pliable for a sequel without having to go in a specific direction  based on this films story. And I'm sure that none of the actors has seen the film in it's entirety since the final shoot and during the editing process only a few people get to see the entire film. And for that matter it could change up to the last weeks of post. Wait for the Special Edition DVD and the Art of AVP to see what is cut.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Sorry about the double-post all.  The screen froze and I wasn't sure if the message had gone through or if everything stopped before that.  My apologies.     ;)  

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Hell Alien:   I wasn't upset or mad about the fact that Lex jumped on the Queen's back, just telling what the book describes. I think it would be cool to see Lex fending off the Queen for Scar. As for Celtic, I know they mention a leader Pred, which is prolly Celtic, but I meant that their was no great deal of stress on any other Pred than Scar. The trailers have focused on Celtic a lot, despite the fact that Scar is the main Pred, which leads me to believe that Anderson not only wanted variations on design but more than one Pred that the audience could relate to or understand. to possible create more emotional investment.    I don't mean to sound argumentative, I just wanted to state my original point.    Oh, and it would be cool of the eldar took on the Queen, but I think ge would still need Scar and Lex's help. The Queen is tough and fights back pretty good in my opinion, despite the fact she was already injured...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yeah she got some scars from her battle with who seem to be Celtic. I wont reveal too much but a spear and wrist b were used against her BEFORE she took on the survivors.   Anyway she kicked the ass of the pred BIG TIME!!  eh eh eh, I love her. So mighty and powerful.   But Angryhobo, I dont want you to think that I was talking to you there about the queen thing, when I said where do ya want lex to jump. I was talknig globally. And I was not targetting any one there, I was just describing a bit what Iv read at this point about what was discussed. Sorry If ya think that I was talkin to ya on this. Was not the case, I didnt want to start arguments on this.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

actually if the fetus (predburster) is developped enough inside the host b4 it dies, im pretty sure it can survive! anyone agree with me?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yup.  What if it's nearly/already done growing and it's just gathering strength to burst free?  There's no reason it can't survive for a while.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yup, thats how it work in holywood.  About the host die chest die thing, I dont think so. why would it die too?? If its young ok but for a chest to be youg, it will take only like what 7-8 hours for a chest to no need ressources anymore fom his host. Im not sure there, but a chest doesnt die cuz of the host is dead. Im almost 100% sure of that.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

i think i know how they are going to explain the chestburster thing, thers going to be a scene, with scar in a room with eggs and face huggers will be juping around and well see him targeting all over and itll cut away. then like 20 min later well see him again and the audience will "assume" he got out, but he really got face hugged and hes up and about it again. you know what i mean? and then at the end people will realise, he didnt survive the facehugger onslaught!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That still leaves a few plot holes (though minor ones), but I really like how that sounds.     :)  

Shaneus

Shaneus

Well i like the sounds of this whole movie i wish lex would die and sebastien would live but hey thats not gonna happen i know. Im glad about the ending cos it soughts makes out no ones wins everyone is dead. So i guess the slogan should be not "Whoever wins we lose" But "No matter how fierce the enemies lex is gauranteed to become a hard ass and save the day and piss off all of the true fans of the 2 series". sorry it just really anoys me i hate her so much. Go Aliens kill those preds good and eat lots of man flesh.....

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

if an alien does burst outa the preds chest on the ship, whats it gunna do, stand around for however long the things flyin home?  cause i dont think the preds would be vulnerable in their hibernation/stasis tubes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed