i dont like
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author
ms 2.3 impressions (Read 8,759 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: TBBC on Sep 24, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

Well, you kind of promised him an alternative "choice" to play AvP2 over the internet and all he got was GameRanger :P. For the last few weeks, Lucifer has been very unhappy about the time he lost rooting for AvP Unknown. I was mostly referring to him fighting for a lost cause. I just wanted to rub it in his face. You're right, neither you or anyone else from last time have brought it up so there's no reason to get into that debate again.

Well

1: I don't discuss private conversations. (on a public forum)
2: Promised him? well you know how he is.. guy is very poetic in his posts. take it as you will.
3: Thought you was done with 'DA EVIL AVPUNKNOWN PEOPLE'
4: Cya

;)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Thanks for infos TBBC  ;) Indeed that's why I play AJL.
Mostly because it's a very teamwork oriented game unlike AVP2 which is solo Schwarzenegger Minigun style bloodbath :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

The AvP2 sub-section is generally my favorite place to hang around, lol.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To LadyJagz and Lucifero, stop with the pointless spam please. It's getting quite tiresome, Lucifero.

.Jaguar.

.Jaguar.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2016, 07:12:24 AM
To LadyJagz and Lucifero, stop with the pointless spam please. It's getting quite tiresome, Lucifero.

@Hicks Sorry, I'll remove it if need be.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you're concerned Lady, please click report to Admin on the PMs so we can check them out and take any needed action.

Lucifero

Lucifero

reply n°66 :D
you're right Corporal Hicks I  never used the button ignores user.

"Indifference is the best behavior to be put to an enemy, but the worst should be reserved for a friend."
I apologize for spam but I always used images to compensate my bad English

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 23, 2016, 11:56:59 PM

"I'm certain there's a forest here, but I can't seem to find it with all these trees in the way."

Or, perhaps, you might step back and consider why the playerbase evaporated circa three years ago and infighting became the default behavior. (Which has nothing to do with coding practices)

There are many variables to consider.
time ago I proposed a general  rollback but nobody wanted to listen this old serpent.
AvPGalaxy Forums » Games » Alien-Predator Games » AvP2 »
Topic:  I propose a general rollback to 2.0 for all server AVP2.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53249.0

Quote from: TBBC on Sep 23, 2016, 03:39:12 PM
So you finally see now?
yes I took a long time to open my evil eyes.
no matter who is right or who have wrong in this necro story.
i'm glad to see we talk of the same subject together around the same necro table.

Everything seems impossible until such time as you act; then, you realize that it was possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed