Aliens
Predators
Marines
Author
Favourite species?? (Read 9,444 times)

General Mills

General Mills

Marines Rock!

Yes Yes I know they die like every second... but nothing beats the excitement you get from a motion tracker going crazy with multiple signals in every direction, and the sound of a pulse rifle or smart gun.

praetorian101

praetorian101

aliens all the way
stun & kill, stun & kill, stun & kill, stun & kill, stun & kill, morph into queen and dominate

AtR

AtR

queens are so under powered in avp =P

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

man my sig didnt show that text was supposed to be with it damn.

Oh i see its to big umm whats the most i can have then

AtR

AtR

Have you added it in forum profile in the signature tab as ?

yauntja

yauntja

Aliens

Telkar

Telkar

I totally agree with ArchangeL. I love scaring the hell out of my opponents with surprises like that and in other ways. It also gives a good opportunity for a headbite since the stunned victim needs a good while to figure where I am.

So alien(drone) it is for me.

alienwarrior426

alienwarrior426

alien drone, taste very of walk by the walls attack by surprise and eat brains humans and of predators

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I would say predators, but i will say

MARINES :o

Only because their levels or so damn intense

The first one level i was freaking out, and i nearly shit my pants, a huge ass truck coming at you after predator attack :o

When you fight the Pred-Alien   lag, plus crap in your pants = AWESOME

Every damn marine level had me freaking out, because i was the only damn human being hunted by a freaking queen loving alien and an intergalactic trophy hunter.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I would say predators are my favorite.

shinigami

shinigami

In single player i liked the marine but in multi, alien is my favourite. I usualy sneak on my prey and BOOM!!! it dies. ;D  ilike also to kill the exosuit. One headbite and dead. :D

shinigami

shinigami

But one thing still suck in this game and that is levels. There are not much of them. They could at least add Hadlys hope or Nostromo. Leadworks could be bigger and darker. Maybe also inside of the Betty would do good. Multiplayer in first AVP game were a bit better decorated too.

AtR

AtR

Download UMP2 and UMP2 updates, it has hadleys hope maps, no nostromo though. There are better and bigger leadworks.

Exiled

Exiled

predalien (hense my pic ::))

Huol

Huol

Alien runner.
Suits my playing style perfectly.
A super fast small bugger who can pounce large distances, stun enemies and walk on walls.

It's a shame nobody plays AVP "properly" i mean alien players don't play LIKE aliens. Marine players don't work together like marines would, and predator players... Christ they don't stalk people, they don't sneak around, they just run in with a plasma cannon.

When i play on a server and im the only predator against a couple marines, i don't just run in and plasma spam them, that's boring, too easy. I prefer to sneak around them, using the taunts, uncloaking myself every now and then, take out their buddies one by one. It's way more fun then just going in guns blazing like most peole do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed