Fangoria Magazine: October 23

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2007, 09:10:50 PM

Author
Fangoria Magazine: October 23 (Read 13,873 times)

Rhys

Rhys

Whiner...

Predalienslayer

What does it say? "New and improved creatures *** "  What's that last word?

shakermakerman

war.

bob

bob

no the chestbuster has alwas been the same size and you cant tell anything from that pic.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

hah thats sick October 23rd's my birthday    :o  

Deco

Deco

Not a big fan of this chestburster. The original chesburster was one mean little mother!

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  The chestburster looks more bulky and more bloody,finaly something to read around here.   ;D  Well anywase,I can't wait to see AvP2!!!Thanks for the news Alien Experience.

Deco

Deco

Dont know if anyone noticed in the trailer that the Predator throws two shuriken discs in the hive tunnel... Looks awesome if you slow it down in quicktime...

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

All out War  100 Aliens vs 100 Predators  who will win? You decide.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

well the preds do hav the technology to conquer those odds yet the aliens av great advances in attacking in large groups ( im thinking a battle like in zulu), P-K.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I've seen other movies that look like that pic!

zen

zen

Its only roughly 95 days to zero hour people!.Im getting so excited about this new movie,i cant wait to see it!   ;D  .Does anyone know if they'll have T.D.I. or O.W.L.F.?.Or is it some new guys trying to take a shot at the E.T.s?   ???  .

zen

zen

Darkness?!.Corporal Hicks?!.Xenomorphine?!.Anybody?!.Please post somthing!.Anything!.Its been 4 days!.Im dying here!.It could be about even be about bubble-gum!.I dont care!.Im losing my mind with all of this lack of news!!.Pleeeeeeaaase???   :(     :(     :(  .

anthony

anthony

:)  great coner picture for calender!!! gotta see the film on xmas day!!!!! f**king awsome film!! legendary

anthony

anthony

:D  i love these type of films because they gorey parts make me laugh my arse off!!!!   :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed