Fangoria Magazine: October 23

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2007, 09:10:50 PM

Author
Fangoria Magazine: October 23 (Read 13,881 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Looks like the next issue of Fangoria is going to be a big one. Take a look at the Chestburster on the front cover:

Fangoria

This will have an in-depth article about AvP Requiem and probably lots of new pictures like they did for AvP. The magazine goes on sale on October 23. Thanks to Izzet over at Alien Experience for the news.

Commander Griker

nice

Its Game Time

ooh, interesting    :)  

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

finaly were gunna c real gory chestbursting again!

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

LOOKS LIKE THE CHESTBURSTER RIPS OUT FROM SOME KIND OF MALFORMED FLESH PERHAPS THE CHSTBURSTERS DEVELOPS INSIDE THE COCOONED VICTIMS STRAIGTH AWAY INSTEAD OF BEING EGGS, BUT PERHAPS WHIT OUT THE AID OF A FACEHUGGER..

The Ultimate Predator

Looking forward to it.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Maybe I'm nuts here but that looks like a queen. The chestburster seems to have some armored shell growing from the neck down, unless that's a new design for all the little guys.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Should be good! yeh the chestburster look's a little different, but gory  Lets see what we can see?

El Diablo

El Diablo

That gnarly flesh it's crawling out of could be the rib cage raising the surface of the skin.

rogue

rogue

IT'S the chestbursters VEIN. And I don't like it's look. It looks like those form a:r and avp.

SiL

SiL

That thing's got some serious chompers. Since when was Jay Leno in the movie?

War Wager

War Wager

Veeeery nice...

zen

zen

Wasnt the chestburster in ALIEN also big?.Or was that just me?.Personaly i think it looks very nice!!!   ;D  .

Elderpredator

Elderpredator

f**kin ace chestburster   :)     :)  

Naissus

Naissus

Never bought a Fangoria magazine, but i think i will buy this one.  The chestburster looks kinda odd.  The Mist looks sweet too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed