Reelz Strikes Again…

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:45:29 PM

Author
Reelz Strikes Again… (Read 12,311 times)

predator2

predator2

buon nataleeeeeeeeeeeeee by italian fan predator merry christmas

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

ok i saw it   its a perfect holiday film for the whole family LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  they have the same scene of humor as me

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

where the hell is the video?? I cant find it either. :(

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

where the hell is the video?? I cant find it either. :(

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Hey Wolfs Girl.  I am really courious of what do you feel about the bad reviews they are making of AVP R.  Can you please answer me so I can have a little opinion of a huge fan.   ;)  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I dont care about reviews, as long as I enjoy the film, then i will like it. I never listen to criticks ahyway. just about everyone hated Waterworld, but it is one of my favorite films because it was FUN! I think this one will be too at least for a big fan of both like me. We all got different opinions,. people will love and hate this film, so everyones different. thats cool.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I found it..duh. Anyone got downloadable versions of this clip? I'm sick of having to wait all the time for streams.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I dont care about reviews, as long as I enjoy the film, then i will like it.  I never listen to criticks ahyway. just about everyone hated Waterworld, but it is one of my favorite films because it was FUN!  I think this one will be too at least for a big fan of both like me.  We all got different opinions,. people will love and hate this film, so everyones different. thats cool.   I love your positive views about things!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Bad reviews? There has only been one 'bad' review hasn't there? The other review gave requiem 3.5/5  I think the movie will be great, im not to sure about the acting, and maybe some of the settings but the bros seem to know what they doing and the action sequences we have seen so far look promising...so im quite optimistic    ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

P.S I wonder if FOX will release anything on the net on xmas day...like in 10 mins (maybe the LA Comic Con clip) kinda like a xmas present, like what they did for halloween with the store showdown clip, now that would be ace! yay    ;D  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

damned thing wont play anyway. hate comps!!

deathconx

deathconx

i wonder what rottentomatoes.com will give it? i hope its fresh.   :)  

SHREK

SHREK

i thought rotten tomatoes did give it a review..........

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

that maternity ward scene was pretty fu*ked up.

deathconx

deathconx

no not yet   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed