Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 96,550 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Adam802 on Dec 29, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
So people rightfully acknowledge that this is stupid, but some still actually like the terrible Alien prequels... lol smh.

Because... this is a billion light years worth, eons worth, infinitely worse.

For BOTH franchises.

bobcunk

That would make more sense then Ripley,  I wouldn't have minded if a xenomorph popped out and killed everyone.

The Old One

The Old One

Anything interesting it could've contained is hampered by the present day setting.
Even more so by including anything from Alien, would f**k the Alien continuity.

TurokSwe

Still better than Ridley Scott's prequel series (though noting that I love those films). We really need more connections, references, and expansions between the franchises to actually solidify the shared universe, AND PLEASE GIVE US AVP3!!! <333

The Kurgan

Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 29, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
Still better than Ridley Scott's prequel series (though noting that I love those films). We really need more connections, references, and expansions between the franchises to actually solidify the shared universe, AND PLEASE GIVE US AVP3!!! <333

That is highly debatable.

I would prefer three separate universes  :P

El Pistolero

Wow, that reveals for me that they had no plan for this movie. This ending is as stupid as the ending we got. I wish they had just revealed Royce in that pod and everyone would have been happy with that ending.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 29, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

Just, no-
to everything in this post.

I'm sure you mean well,
but the franchise' reputation might as well not exist if they pursue avenues like this.
It's corny garbage that barely belongs in a bad sentai show.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: El Pistolero on Dec 29, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
Wow, that reveals for me that they had no plan for this movie. This ending is as stupid as the ending we got. I wish they had just revealed Royce in that pod and everyone would have been happy with that ending.

Yes!  This would be the most logical reveal!  If Royce survived this long, he'd be killing Predators on that hunting reserve planet for years... a True Predator Killer ... substantial enough for the honorable Yautja clan to notice and realize he can help teach the human race to defend themselves.

Quote from: TurokSwe on Dec 29, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
AND PLEASE GIVE US AVP3!!! <333

I would love another AVP movie, but one done right and not a sequel or extension of the first two movies.

Rush Hour Rambo

They really didn't give a shit about this movie did they.

SuicideDoors

I think everything that happened on screen in The Predator, and all the ideas from behind-the-scenes that didn't quite make it, have relegated the Predator franchise to new depths of creative bankruptcy. Some chief at Fox (or Disney) needs to cut the umbilical cord before it cheapens Alien anymore from clinging on to it for dear life.

Puddi

Puddi

Ripley doesnt mean Ellen Ripley

razeak

What in the f**k?! That has to be the stupidest idea yet. It makes the stupid suit seem a million times better. Ripley isn't a superhero that can sustain fighting every creature in the universe. f**k she even died in her own series.

Vermillion

Quote from: Puddi on Dec 29, 2018, 08:10:48 PM
It is 100% implied it's her or her offspring.

If it said Dutch....

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Dec 29, 2018, 08:10:02 PM
I think everything that happened on screen in The Predator,
and all the ideas from behind-the-scenes that didn't quite make it,
have relegated the Predator franchise to new depths of creative bankruptcy.
Some chief at Fox (or Disney) needs to cut the umbilical cord
before it cheapens Alien anymore from clinging on to it for dear life.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Puddi on Dec 29, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Here's the quote from instagram: "Breanna Watkins played Ripley under the mask instead of Sigourney Weaver."

"Instead of Sigourney" can only imply Ellen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed