"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Author
"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview (Read 24,731 times)

T888

Arnold is in very good shape, he could easily make a real cameo. After all him and Shane have already worked together...on the first film.

I am more upset about the presence of a child in a movie like Predator...especially when he could be the lead character...

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: T888 on Feb 22, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
Arnold is in very good shape, he could easily make a real cameo. After all him and Shane have already worked together...on the first film.

I am more upset about the presence of a child in a movie like Predator...especially when he could be the lead character...

Boyd Holbrook aka Quinn McKenna is the lead character

Predator_Spirit

Holbrook already confirmed that Dutch won't be in it.

T888

We never know, the shooting has just begun.

walker31

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 22, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Holbrook already confirmed that Dutch won't be in it.
I guess only Star Wars actors mislead or flat out lie about rumors to avoid spoilers with fans.

N-Shifter

I'm certain that Arnie will show up in a cameo right at the end, I really can't imagine that NOT happening. I don't care what Boyd says about it, he either doesn't know or he's under an NDA to not spoil it.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: T888 on Feb 22, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

Arnold promised to tell to his fanbase immediatly if he was goig to be involved.Also, given the extremely negative reaction from
TAFS, don't count on his involvment.

BonesawT101

This is so disappointing. I feel like by not having Arnie in the movie they are giving the fans something of a 'Raw Deal'  8)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Feb 22, 2017, 07:02:31 PM
This is so disappointing. I feel like by not having Arnie in the movie they are giving the fans something of a 'Raw Deal'  8)

If there was a shaky head emoticon on here, I'd be using it.  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 22, 2017, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Feb 22, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VWi6h6gMwFs/TTyg1ZFtTxI/AAAAAAAAAZo/64DnDfsmlyI/s320/theres-the-door-now-get-the-f**k-out.jpg

If there was a shaky head emoticon on here, I'd be using it.  :laugh:
How about this...🤦🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BonesawT101

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Is a Cameo possible ??? Plz :'(

Fingers crossed ;)

Dreadlock Holiday

Quote from: Lieutenant Mike Harrigan on Feb 23, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

Fingers crossed ;)

Keep 'em crossed Arnie will cameo, regardless of Holbrook throwing us off the scent  :)

T888

Quote from: Dreadlock Holiday on Feb 23, 2017, 05:00:00 AM
Quote from: Lieutenant Mike Harrigan on Feb 23, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

Fingers crossed ;)

Keep 'em crossed Arnie will cameo, regardless of Holbrook throwing us off the scent  :)

Even in good CGI I take Arnold in the next Predator.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 22, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Arnold promised to tell to his fanbase immediatly if he was goig to be involved.Also, given the extremely negative reaction from
TAFS, don't count on his involvment.
Don't me naive, ever heard of NDA? Arnold can "promise" as much as he wants, he's a professional and if the studio wants his involvement to be secret, you're not going to hear a word from him.

There is still every chance he's going to show up in this movie, and if not, the world won't stop spinning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed