Scott says "Covenant is about mortality and immortality!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Dec 31, 2016, 12:13:06 AM

Author
Scott says "Covenant is about mortality and immortality!! (Read 34,370 times)

Ultramorph

Nah, Sagardoa  called Guy Pearce and the name Walter months before anyone else. 4chan guy could have made it all up seeing the trailer and looking at the leaked pictures.

Enoch

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 31, 2016, 01:17:04 AM
Nah, Sagardoa  called Guy Pearce and the name Walter months before anyone else. 4chan guy could have made it all up seeing the trailer and looking at the leaked pictures.

Here, here.

There is a great chance for that scenario if you ask me. :)

shawsbaby

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 31, 2016, 01:17:04 AM

Right, that I know. I also know that a simple imdb inbox message to Sagardoa will confirm or deny if he and 4chan guy saw the same film, and well, the answer might disappoint you. Hence my confusion that their reports were at odds...

Ephemer Nine

When did the 4chan guy start posting his leaks? If it was post-trailer (not necessarily after the embargo ended, though, as he could have been present at the Showcase 2017 events), then the chances of it being fake go from very high to near certain (I'm much more relieved if that's the case).

Enoch

Somewhere around December 19.
Those test screening were held earlier. Hicks know that best.
Why did he wait that long to share the intel on 4chan?

Ultramorph

Anyone with an IMDB account want to just message Sagardoa and end the debate?

shawsbaby

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 31, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

I'm saying that I already did last week and he said the 4chan guy knew what he was talking about. And given that he knew the name Walter a long, long time ago as well as Shaw's fate (both of which he publicly posted on imdb), I assume he's telling the truth and the 4chan spoilers are in fact the film we're getting.

Ultramorph

Quote from: shawsbaby on Dec 31, 2016, 01:31:06 AM

I'm saying that I already did last week and he said the 4chan guy knew what he was talking about. And given that he knew the name Walter a long, long time ago as well as Shaw's fate (both of which he publicly posted on imdb), I assume he's telling the truth and the 4chan spoilers are in fact the film we're getting.

Oh, sorry for the confusion. That's a shame.

shawsbaby

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 31, 2016, 01:31:13 AM
I dont think you can message someone on IMDB :-\ :-[

Of course you can!

So, the crashed ship remains a mystery I suppose but otherwise, I think we know how this movie is going to unfold.

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 31, 2016, 01:32:17 AM
Quote from: shawsbaby on Dec 31, 2016, 01:31:06 AM

Oh, sorry for the confusion. That's a shame.

No problem. But that's why I've been so confused by the "fact" of the Juggernaut appearing crashed in the trailer somehow negating both 4chan guy and Sargadoa's accounts of the film.

Enoch

Are you Sagardoa, are you 4chan guy :laugh: :laugh:

I think they are the same person.
Why ask a liar about other liar :)

anduu

Well someone needs to do a point by point debunking of 4chan guy's statements.

From what I have seen there are points in there that were only seen when we got the trailer.

shawsbaby

Quote from: anduu on Dec 31, 2016, 01:34:54 AM
Well someone needs to do a point by point debunking of 4chan guy's statements.

From what I have seen there are points in there that were only seen when we got the trailer.

I do agree that many of his recollections seem to be missing some narrative logic here and there. If it plays out exactly as he's detailed, then the script may indeed be problematic. Given how the ending seemed to confuse him, it's likely he was confused by other aspects of the film/wasn't paying close attention. So we'll see.

Ultramorph

Just messaged Sagardoa myself. Trust, but verify,  ;)

Enoch

I dont believe any of those guys.

shawsbaby

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 31, 2016, 01:40:16 AM
I dont believe any of those guys.

Could be! I'm secretly hoping it's all a big lie. Would be great to be surprised in May :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed