Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 431,939 times)

skull-splitter

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 13, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Jul 13, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
Yeah yeah we get it you are all straight... in Texas

You got a problem with that ?

What was it again, steers and queers?

Corporal Hicks

Alright, enough.

Master

Why? He started .

skull-splitter

Sorry for coining that reference ;)

Ramjet311

Jake Busey has posted a pic on Instagram of a Advert for the Predator in LA if anyone can post it?

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Alright, enough.

They were making a movie reference Hicks.  ;)

Quote from: yautjapet on Jul 14, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
The lack of housing for the plasmacaster still bugs me but it's a pretty neat shot.

I guess they no longer require the power pack.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 14, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Alright, enough.

They were making a movie reference Hicks.  ;)

Fair enough, didn't realize.

Also a reminder - this isn't supposed to be a thread for everything. This is just for the smaller stuff that doesn't deserve it's own topic.

New stills and etc, please create a new thread for it.

Tetsujin

Hollywood

Sounds like Shane Black changes his mind about Predators taking place in the future, saying it happened "along the way" presumably before The Predator takes place in 2018.

The Old One

The Old One

It really doesn't matter either way, it's appealing to make Predators the fourth entry to me tbh now.

ace3g

#60 days till The Predator

ace3g

ace3g

PredBabe

Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 15, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
Sounds like Shane Black changes his mind about Predators taking place in the future, saying it happened "along the way" presumably before The Predator takes place in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPKjm6W0_c

Like The Old One said, it probably won't matter either way, assuming they probably wont even make mention of Predators in this movie. But it is nice to see that they're not going with an arrogant attitude towards the more recent movies that have featured Predators and are paying some respects rather than completely ignoring them. As well as basically saying that this is the 4th installment.

I really love Shane's response on how he got into movies and the movie going experience. Very admirable and relatable.  :)

Tetsujin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed