Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,459 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

King Willie just about steals the film as far as the human characters are concerned.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday Jesse Ventura!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2016, 06:57:13 AM

Happy birthday Jesse Ventura!
He aint got time to celebrate.

Corporal Hicks

Exactly what I said on Facebook.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2016, 07:34:58 AM
Exactly what I said on Facebook.  :laugh:
LOL

Kaltes

Kaltes

Corporal Hicks

Topher Grace's birthday today.

Master

Xan21

Xan21

Jerry breaking the fourth wall (deleted scene I guess?)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Looks like it might've been from the cut Danny's funeral scene.

I really wish they'd put out a director's cut of Predator 2, or at least put some of the deleted stuff on the DVD as a bonus feature.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 19, 2016, 06:30:17 PM
Looks like it might've been from the cut Danny's funeral scene.

That'd be the most likely case. I'm pretty sure Jerry rushes over to take care of Pope but I canne find the scene on YouTube.

QuoteI really wish they'd put out a director's cut of Predator 2, or at least put some of the deleted stuff on the DVD as a bonus feature.

Some of the deleted scenes were on the blu-ray but there's got to be plenty of footage still left out there. Maybe with The Predator we'll actually see a reissue.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 20, 2016, 08:06:57 AMSome of the deleted scenes were on the blu-ray but there's got to be plenty of footage still left out there.

Oh, really? That's news to me. Might have to pick that up. The only deleted footage on the DVD were the full-length Hard Core news segments. Oh and a bit of the funeral scene was in the making-of.

Corporal Hicks

If I remember tonight I'll pop it in and check but I'm pretty sure it was on there. Could just as easily be talking out my arse though and just saw the funeral on the doc. Will find out later.  :laugh:

Xan21

Xan21

The funeral is in the making of... but I don't think we see Jerry with Pope there. We also see parts of Leona's birthday party (which is still partly in the film but you barely notice).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed