Arnold eyes new Predator script

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Mar 07, 2011, 01:07:33 AM

Author
Arnold eyes new Predator script (Read 46,925 times)

Keyes

Keyes

I'd LOVE for Arnie to come back as an older, grizzled Dutch. I think more likely he'd have a smaller role in a potential next film though, with Adrien as the lead again. Predator may not be "big" enough for Arnie to lead star in again.

Alexa Chung

they should fuse a new arnie predator film with the cast of the expendables, except for that jason stratham c**t who seems to have been put in every action movie lately even though he's a c**t

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Mar 08, 2011, 11:05:39 PM
they should fuse a new arnie predator film with the cast of the expendables, except for that jason stratham c**t who seems to have been put in every action movie lately even though he's a c**t

Word.

I'm all over this idea. Predator is still an Arnold franchise, even if he only appeared in one installment. A new Pred movie with him would be a homecoming.

Master

Master

No, it would be disaster. Don`t touch the legend cause you`ll f**k it up. One way or another. Same thing goes to Danny Glover. I love those guys but don`t want them in Predator anymore.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Master on Mar 09, 2011, 12:06:08 AM
No, it would be disaster. Don`t touch the legend cause you`ll f**k it up. One way or another. Same thing goes to Danny Glover. I love those guys but don`t want them in Predator anymore.

I whole heartily agree.

We don't need Arnold back. Especially with the direction which PREDATORS took the franchise in. I just don't agree with the new direction, and knowing that Rodriguez more or less may want to helm the potential sequel, I do not look forward to having Arnold come back and I just feel as if Dutch's story needs to be left alone and his fate kept a mystery.

And if Rodriguez does manage to somehow get Arnold... Well....

-Rakai'Thwei

Sgt. Shanx

Sgt. Shanx

Honestly...his time has ended...he LOOKS old...he can't be the main character which would probably be a problem for him...no more Arnold in the "Predator" franchise...they can do some backstory as to how him, Harrigan, Lex, Dallas and Kelly were silenced one way or another for there knowledge of the predator...he's washed up...Dutch will never be like he was in "Predator"....

Sharp Sticks

echobbase79

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 09, 2011, 12:35:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QzZ15-L38#

Hell yeah! I'm pulling for Arnold to come back for a Predator film.

genocyber

genocyber

Next movie Arnold shows up and saves Brody and comes up with a plan, while chomping on a cigar with oiled up muscles.

Roddy

Roddy

If you all watch predator 2   keys said armies character died between pred 1 n 2 and is why his

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Roddy on Mar 09, 2011, 07:51:05 AM
If you all watch predator 2   keys said armies character died between pred 1 n 2 and is why his

No he did not.

Prime113

Prime113

^ Correct.

Hell, I just want to know what the script is about.

Space Invader

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Mar 08, 2011, 11:05:39 PM

EVP - Expendables vs Predators. Whoever wins we lose. :D

Aran

Aran

This time Arnold will get his revenge against the Predators...

Space_Dementia

A predator remake??? I can't really see that happening...and I really dont think it should happen (Reading it made me feel the same way when I read about the Robocop remake)

Maybe what he really meant was that he might just be a cameo in the new Pred, or a small role as such...maybe even Dutch, he killed a pred, so what better Predator/killer to throw on the hunting planet other than...Dutch....

Be cool to see him back on the Screen through  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed