Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 192,947 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"Jeez, you got a big pussyface!" :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 04, 2016, 12:32:38 PM
He's said the only things he wrote on Predator were his jokes.

Was it the Empire one?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yep. He may well have mentioned it elsewhere too but he definitely spoke about it there.

Predator_Spirit

If you check   the latest scripts revisions, you can see that Black was only doing slight rewrites, he did a great
job at creating memorable one liners tho.He's never credited on the paper.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He didn't do any rewrites on the script. He's said so himself. He adamantly refused to rewrite the script when asked to do so. The only parts he "wrote" were his own jokes.

Johnny Handsome

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/06/09/shane-black-plans-to-bring-mystery-back-to-the-predator-franchise

There is a Video, nothing really new but they briefly talk about Dwayne Johnson.

Corporal Hicks

I think he's already confirmed that's for Doc Savage?

overthere

overthere

I love his enthusiasm.

QuoteI'm just having a ball. I'm getting more excited by the day, 30 years later working on this damn thing. Who would have thought when we started out and they were saying 'Geez the costume doesn't work - throw this back to Winston and let him save the day!" Eight weeks later "I don't know, looks like dreadlocks to me!" Suddenly it's the most iconic costume ever. It's the most iconic movie ever. It's lasted 30 years and here I am god blessedly making a... it's just unbelievable to me.

But he keeps referring to Predators as they're set in the future. Someone should straighten him out.

Though he could deliberately PUSH them into future, since nothing really says it's 2010. in Predators.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: overthere on Jun 09, 2016, 06:45:41 PM
But he keeps referring to Predators as they're set in the future. Someone should straighten him out.

Though he could deliberately PUSH them into future, since nothing really says it's 2010. in Predators.

I hope someone mentions it eventually. Pushing it into the future doesn't really serve any purpose.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Can't believe we're getting a new Alien movie and a new Predator movie within a year of each other.  It's like 1986/1987 when we got the double whammy of Aliens and Predator.

overthere

overthere

Imagine The Predator being a huge hit which begs for more sequels.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: overthere on Jun 15, 2016, 11:14:45 AM
Imagine The Predator being a huge hit which begs for more sequels.
But imagine if it flops.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 15, 2016, 08:58:59 PMBut imagine if it flops.

Pretty pessimistic :P

I'm reasonably confident it'll be a good film at this point.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 15, 2016, 09:28:05 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 15, 2016, 08:58:59 PMBut imagine if it flops.

???

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 15, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

All the right things are being said. I'm really pretty confident about it myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed