4 New Stills (and new ridley video)

Started by shamash, Apr 17, 2012, 10:07:22 PM

Author
4 New Stills (and new ridley video) (Read 28,689 times)

shamash

shamash

Zeta Reticuli

niiice  :D

Nostromo is that you?

shamash

shamash

Looks like it huh?

First Blood

Excellent photos shamash. And nice comparison shot as well. :)

Blanco

Is that Shaw still a medical readout?  I swear there is something that looks like a squid in the top third.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Blanco on Apr 17, 2012, 11:27:22 PM
Is that Shaw still a medical readout?  I swear there is something that looks like a squid in the top third.

That's one of the hypersleep couches.

Deuterium

Quote from: Blanco on Apr 17, 2012, 11:27:22 PM

Looks like EKG and EEG and possibly other biometric readings for Shaw, during Hyper-Sleep (Note the label in top left corner).

ThisBethesdaSea

Dear God in heaven these images are STAGGERING, flawless, beautiful. I'll say it for a THIRD TIME.....Prometheus looks more like A L I E N then ANY of the formal sequels.

Virgil

Could June 1st please hurry up and take all my money? Thanks.

Ash 937

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 17, 2012, 11:47:58 PM
Dear God in heaven these images are STAGGERING, flawless, beautiful. I'll say it for a THIRD TIME.....Prometheus looks more like A L I E N then ANY of the formal sequels.

That's because they both have the same director.   ::)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Very nice new images! Now if only they were hi-res :'(

wL0316

wL0316

Is it just me or there are signage similar to those found in Nostromo?

I really love the link  :)

mastermoon

Notice Ridley Scott is using the Egg Silo from the early Alien Ideas.

The pyramid as seen in Prometheus.

Egg Silo.

Makes me wonder what he will use next :).

Arcyarc

Arcyarc

From what I've read (most recently in the report from one of the people who attended the 30 minute preview screening in London) the Temple bears more of a likeness to Giger's Dune designs, such as;

i.e. The report stated that the face is clearly visible atop the Temple in one of the shots shown at the preview...

[edit] Here's the actual quote from the report;

QuoteNext we get some new shots of the Prometheus landing, and an extremely clear shot of the 'mountain' structure previously glimpsed. Now, while I have said that this reminds me of the work that Giger did for an abandoned adaptation of Dune (see below), in the shot here it's unmistakeable. It's missing the 'arms', but the 'head' and face are clearly visible in profile.

Prime113

30 minute preview? That's a fourth of the damn movie. Why would you attend something like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed