PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,418 times)

Barreth

Barreth

I'd think a predator would find it a dishonorable way to die... having a chest burster kill him..   and I dont think predators would sacrifice one of their own just to have a new kind of prey to hunt

Variable

Variable

Yea I dont think they would sacrifice their own either. The fact is we dont know and we are back to guessing.    :-\  

tribalcore

tribalcore

in my own opinion im not a fan of that kinda ending. its just like event horizon resident evil and mortal kombat he just leaves it open. i hate that!!! as i said i didnt want it to be like a freddy vs jason ending. you just know all the people who like aliens and predator just for the action (not for us true fans) are gonna saw what a shitty ending becuz of that fact just my own opinion. but i know im gonna get bashed for saying that. i guess ill have to wait til Aug 13th

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I quess so Hudson, but if that where true, then the Xeno's race would be gone. Extintioned by its own natural dissaster, cause the predalien would problably kill the Queen and the're will no Xeno who lay eggs and then no more Xeno's. And a long living alien adult alien cant grow to a be Queen, there's is a special facehugger that were's the queen egg. And anyone that will be inpregnated by that facehugger gets a queenbuster busting out of his chest. And there's NO such thing as the Predalien Queen SHIT!!

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Cause then there will be no Alien saga, cause the Xeno's are extincted, it's very logical if you are a true fan of the alien saga, cause i dont read comic crap.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

dont interfere comics with the movie's, besides the games tell that the Predaliens come from the labs too. No offense, by the way

Raven

Raven

I'm glad they might not have the Predalien becasue what if it's just some super powered monster no one wants that.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

in the AVP game, the scientists had captured a pred and they put it in a controlled environment with a facehugger and the pred alien came out. they didnt clone it or anything, also, how do you know it would be the extinction of the species? u think one pred alien can take out the ENTIRRRRE HIVE? and tahts IF it was independednt, who says it wouldnt be of the hive mind!

Spectra

Spectra

LOL   If Scar give birth to a Predalien or Predalien Queen in the ship; it won't go far away since the Predators will kill it quickly thus forget about the Predator homeworld(s), no aliens will be able to survive there. If someone are stupid enough to believe that crap, they are dreamers...

Growler

Growler

Hey peoples, it's been a while.  Damn Darkness, I can't believe you're still toughing it out on this site.  Before I came back from my deployment, that last article i read was you shutting the site down.  Damn glad to see it's still up and running.  I'm going to leave a comment about this book ending.  I haven't read it, nor will I even purchase it till after I see the movie.  If I have my mind straight, aren't all movie novels slightly different than the actual movie itself?  I'm not positive on that because i haven't read many movie novels, but the ones I have, there are many differences when you compare them to the movie it's associated with.  As for this ending for the movie, Anderson did say many times that there would definately be a winner at the end of the film.  A predalien at the end of the film would totally contradict that.   I did notice that Anderson does infact leave all of his movies open for sequals as some sort of signature, and a predalien would justify the "whoever wins..." slogan.  With an ending like the book, then yeah, They still lose in one way or another.  That is an ending simular to Freddy Vs Jason though, and hopefully if Anderson keeps his word, it won't end like that.  Just with a definate winner at the end as he promised.  I still would love to see a predalien, be it a small chestbuster scene, or an actual progression to an adult, leading up to it battling in the movie.  Just to see it, you know.  As I think about it however, it could only be just a chestburster in the movie.  I mean in relationship with McFarlane's AvP toys, either he created a full grown Predalien because it's in the movie - just not unveiling it till the movie is released- or he hasn't created it because a full grown predalien is not in the film - therefore pointless to make just a tiny predalien chestburster as a Movie Maniacs figure.  I suppose in 1 month and 2 weeks, we'll surely see.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Good piont, Growler

predmike

predmike

well look it could end were theres going to be a sequal but it could end like freddy vs jason i mean like it could be a sequl or it might not but stop guessing lets see it in august

celtic predator

celtic predator

woah im a real big PREDATOR fan ever since I was a little kid I loved that movie, and I hope I dont get dissapointed by this movie, because in the previews it looks A-mazing, hopefully PREDATOR wins well that's it for me

Lurker

Lurker

To anybody who's read the book or skimmed throught it,  do the preds talk to eachother in their language?

Predalien

Predalien

Will there be a PredAlien for sure?Guess we have to wait until it comes out or for a real trailer.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed