Leaked AvP Requiem Clip

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:39:49 AM

Author
Leaked AvP Requiem Clip (Read 13,498 times)

hristo1985

hristo1985

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/35/4035/review5656.php THERE ARE 2 MORE SCENES FROM THE MOVIE...LEAKED FROM POLLAND! ILLEGAL?   :o  

dvader27

dvader27

maybe the reason wolf shot that old man is because he had a gun and he was being violant to kelly & her daughter plus he was waving a gun wolf saw the gun wolf hates weapons that his prey uses that's my opinion

hristo1985

hristo1985

http://www.dailymotion.com/TheUrbanPredator/video/6395914 that link I neant not the movie web review... Bulgaria has Avp -r for 4th of January

Starkiller

Starkiller

Didn't like the scene, a bit cheesy. Cant wait to see the final cut of the movie   :D    Go Team Strause!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

The man did actually look threatening to me. Put it this way, he was in the open, pointing the gun at a woman with child cowering behind gravestone, he looked pissed, like he was going to shoot them (I think he might of if the situation got worse). I can't wait to see what happens right after. Since they are not armed, Wolf will probably just stare them off, then move on, and I have a feeling that's where she gets that gun from that she's using in some pics.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

bring on more illegal leaked scenes(as long as it doesn't give away any of the ending) because it just gets me frothing to see it insanely more....

hristo1985

hristo1985

And there is one more spoilerish shet attacks!!!... Just search for avpr...the polish are crazy... are there any english speaking polish people visiting this site?

annihilator

annihilator

forest scene was sweet. Is he poring that blue stuff on the humans to melt there skin off? i cant see.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Colin is that scene in the final cut of the movie? I hope's its not    :-\  

nudzi

nudzi

Yep Im Polish. In the forrest scene. The guy who is recording with the camera says, when Wolf is using the liquid on the first body, "that looks so fake (not done properly)". When second body is melted, the guy says "that looks even worse".

nudzi

nudzi

I think that the second body is a body of an Alien.

dvader27

dvader27

i don't think it was a joke about hawkins name being on the head stone in the graveyard that was probably where hawkins was from i know in (pred 1) they did do a search for hawkins body but the grave stone was probably a memorial plot for fallen heroes of war dutch(arnold's character from pred 1) probablly told the town to do it that why it's in the film  the bros rock way to go colin and greg!

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

YEA i finally got to see the scene looks awesome KEEP BRING ON THOSE LEAKS GUYS JUST NOT THE ENDING lol

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Haha, I just realized, Wolf shoots the guy because he hates smokers. lmao.

Frostyharrison

Frostyharrison

First of all, Why do you called it leaked? That's like going to FOX headquarters and saying outloud on a loud speaker. HEY I GOT A LEAKED VERSION OF A SCENE FROM YOUR NEW MOVIE ALIENS VS. PREDATOR REQUIEM ON YOUTUBE AND OTHER WEBSITES. NEXT TIME YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT CALL IT SOMETHING LESS OBVIOUS! THEY PROBABLY USE YOUTUBE YOU DORKS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed