AvPR Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 07:00:27 PM

Author
AvPR Rated 15 in UK (Read 34,723 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

AVPer zen, I was old enough. Ratings are in place for a good reason and anyone not old enough to get in and see them shouldn't be allowed. So no, every person does NOT have the same right to see it if they aren't old enough. If that was the case there would be no movie ratings and every movie would be exempt from classification. And I wanted AvP-R to be an 18 because I don't wan't to be in a cinema with a load of under 15's who managed to get in who shouldn't even be in there watching it. The Alien & Predator movies are adult movies, not kid movies like the first AvP was. Being one of the older fans who have grown up with the franchise I wanted this movie to be an 18 which is one of the things that alot of the older fans wanted to see happen ____________________  I agree

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

FINE WITH ME AS LONG AS IT IS NICE N GORY I AM FINE plus i can see it

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

Who cares about UK!   :P  

Keyes

Keyes

I do muppet ^^  Our rating system is very wierd. Die Hard 4 was a PG-13 in the US and a 15 here. Get this though.... Terminator 3 was a US "R" rated and here a 12A! I couldn't believe it! My little cousin was freaked out during the "hand-through-the-driver's-body" scene   ;D  

nick

nick

AVP FAN | 06 Dec 2007 21:3955 Who cares about UK!   ______________________________________  everyone!

Wurz

Wurz

What a surprise. Another thing to add to the growing 'crap heap of bad things' about this movie.

maraskin

maraskin

Why thats film is so short!   >:(   It sopoust to have more than 100. 120  4 example. grrrrrrr

bonafide1498

bonafide1498

;)   I just wanna go see it, i dont care if it was rated G! Its gonna be awesome nomatter what.

andrew macmillan

andrew macmillan

ooo great its a 15 im 15 and i live in the uk and i was getting a bit scard it was going to be a 17 or an 18    :D     :D     :D     :)     :)     :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed