Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,551 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1E9-10

And now we know where Atia draws the line.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1E11-12

XIII! XIII!

A hell of a pair of episodes to end the season on. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S2E1-2

The "Son of Hades" rant is one of the best TV moments ever.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S2E3-5

Apparently Antony beat Octavian so hard he turned into a completely different person.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Marvel's Runaways Season 1 Episodes 1-6

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S2E6-7

Hey, turns out Scott Buck can write things that aren't absolute shit.

Prez

Prez

So what I've been watching over the past few weeks.

Cardinal - Season 3 all of it. Forgot how good this show is. Billy Campbell is quite adept at saying very little whilst conveying so much emotion. I enjoy his quiet, restrained rage filled angst he portrays.

Clone Wars - took the plunge and got Disney+ which meant I could finally finish this show once and for all. Ripped through season 5 and about half way through season 6. Filoni, Lucas and co have done such a wonderful job with this series. Brought so much clarity to a sometimes muddled universe and for this self confessed Star Wars tragic I am very happy with that.

Deliver Us - Very good Danish drama about revenge and what it takes to take another human life.
Dublin Murders - too many coincidences for my liking. Great performances mind. Enjoyed the non typical ending though.
Blood - Enjoyed this look at a very dysfunctional Irish family and their descent into hell.
Safe - Hmm a bit too far fetched at times given Michael C Hall is a doctor who seems to be doing a better job than the police.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Marvel's Runaways Season 1 Episodes 7-10

The Blacklist Season 5 Episodes 21 & 22

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S2E8-10

Considering they had to massively change their plans because of the cancellation, this ended extremely well.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Blacklist Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2

Prez

Prez

Cardinal - Season 4 and series finale. Nice way to end the series. Great show.
Clone wars - Season 6 Episode 10 - The Lost one. Great backstory on Master Sifo Dyas

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I remember banging my head against the wall trying to figure out who Sifo Dyas was supposed to be in Attack of the Clones.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 29, 2020, 01:34:41 AM
I remember banging my head against the wall trying to figure out who Sifo Dyas was supposed to be in Attack of the Clones.

Haha. He was one name that luckily for me stuck in my head ... Really keen to finish this season and get started on Season 7!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

McMillions Episodes 1-3

Huggs

Huggs

The FBI files

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed