New Trailer with Death Sentence

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2007, 07:57:55 PM

Author
New Trailer with Death Sentence (Read 14,269 times)

Jonesy

Jonesy

Im worried about bad acting and the story too. i think the red band trailer was probably able to hide alot of that, if there is any.  I guess this is probably the trailer where the little girl talks about the bogeyman and then at the end they play Silent Night. I was about ready to give up on this movie after hearing that, but the red band trailer has restored my hope. It still was essentially just a bunch of action and kill scenes though. You can make just about any action movie look exciting by doing that. We really wont know if this movie is any good or not until the first sneak previews, which Im sure are at least a month away.  I did read that one guy that worked on the movie saw it and said its a "guilty pleasure" though, which could mean just about anything, except that I dont think we can expect another masterpiece like Alien or Aliens.

Commander Griker

PREDALIEN-K.   YEA THE 90'S KENNER AL()ENS AND PRED.'.TOR ACTION FIGURES I STILL HAVE THEM

D2

D2

bad choice. I think Death Scentence will be an awesome movie but it is bound to flop at the boxoffice and is releasing in only 1900+ theatres which means not many will get to see the trailer. They should have attached to Halloween which will open 20+ million.   Well let us hope they attach it to Resident evil 3. And then in october with saw 4 and then in November with Hitman.   At end of november till december 25th they can start the tv marketing and online markting campaign.

Izz

Izz

Is this internationally or just in the US? I  was thinking of seeing Death Sentence with a couple of mates tomorrow night..

D2

D2

domestically

zen

zen

To commander Griker and PREDALIEN-K:I have them to!!.I got them when i was a little kid!!.I've got for the preds:The bright red one,the one with horns and the one with brown armor!!!(Thats my favorite one!!!).And for aliens i have the simple drone that came with the pred with brown,a big one where you pull his legs forward and spikes stick out of its head and i've got one where ya pull its legs and its head moves down and it shoots out a flying alien!!!.There so awesome!!!.I always wanted the elder predator and the giant dragon-like alien!!!!  ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

OH!!,I forgot to say that the one with horns glows in the dark!!!.And the red one is see-through!!!.HAHAHA!!!,There soooo awesome!!!   ;D     ;D  .

brian

brian

cant wait for this trailer to come on either this site or the avpr site tonight   :D  

superunknown

I hope it's not as cheesy as the redband trailer and actually makes it look like a serious sci fi film instead of a freakin splatterfest.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Thats the plan, Super. Even though the redband only shows that the GORE IS BACK YOU NUTBAR.   ::)  

The Ultimate Predator

Hopefully this will be out in the UK showing as well, as I'm hopefully going to see Death Sentence tomorrow.

Stealth Overture

Stealth Overture

They should of put the trailer on halloween, as more people will go to watch that! and i hope the trailer doesn't show too much!  I really cant wait for this movie, is guna be better than the first I think.  Happy Hunting!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Is the new trailer going to be released online? If so when & where?  Thanks

MoRe

MoRe

The acting better be good because in the end, no matter how much gore there is, if I don't care about the actors/characters the movie will not be scary and it will be sh*t. If the brothers say it is in Alien style then they should know it's not about the gore or action it's about the characters.

Danger Close

I hope they don't spoil too much plot, but I would like little more on the who's who?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed