New Trailer with Death Sentence

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2007, 07:57:55 PM

Author
New Trailer with Death Sentence (Read 14,176 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Double feature for me it looks like! Halloween first though.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man i personally think this trailer will be more interesting than the Red Band one

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I can't wait, I would rather see Halloween though.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hope they don't show too much in the trailer   :-\  

plasmacannon

I wonder if this is the same for te U.k seeing as the film is also released that day ?    ???  

Sargent

Sargent

Very Cool

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Good news, i am looking forward to it, especially since it is longer thean the red band trailer.

peterkeyes

peterkeyes

Okay, it's definitely one with nice build up.

brian

brian

when it says that the trailer will be online tommaro night, does it mean on the avp galaxy website where it says latest news. hope it is and hope its better than the first one, the first one was not that good. hope this one is slower and more story about the creatures and what it has caused. and the space ship comming to earth in a slow motion view not just a freaken two second thing.

carnalien

carnalien

it should be good, but i doubt it will be slower, or reveal more then the previous trailer. its not supposed to show/tell you everything. thats wat the movie's for.  but yer that doesnt mean im not lookin forward to it!!!

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

why death sentence? they should have shown in halloween. anyway i'm looking forward to the trailer but i'm a bit worried that the acting and the story is going to be cheesy. i hope i'm wrong...    :-\  

brian

brian

is it going to be on this site or you would have to go to the movies and go see dead sentence to see it. because at the end of the writing it says "it will be online tommaro night or friday night"

Predator

Predator

thats a good question..ibet itll be released on the AVP-R site on that day

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Anybody here own any of the Alien and Predator action figures form the early 90's.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Nooooooo   :'(  I'm gonna go watch Halloween so I guess I missed it but I think it would've been better to put the trailer on both movies or if they had to choose one they should chose Halloween I think it would bring in more attention.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed