Predator or AvP ripoffs and requels

Started by The Alien Predator, Aug 27, 2016, 11:03:18 PM

Author
Predator or AvP ripoffs and requels (Read 16,646 times)

The Alien Predator

The Alien ripoffs and requels thread made me curious if there have been any Predator or AvP ones?

I know there was this one but the title escapes me. It had a hunter alien that came to hunt on Earth, it was a modern-ish film. The alien had a first person vision mode that looked like it had polygons all over. The alien also wore some kind of full body suit and could cloak.

There's also a film before Predator that was to do with an alien hunter, also starring Kevin Peter Hall as the alien.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_Warning_(1980_film)

Master

There is total Philippine rip-off. It's called Bangis. I think there is trailer on youtube.

Giger Beast

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Aug 27, 2016, 11:03:18 PM

I know there was this one but the title escapes me. It had a hunter alien that came to hunt on Earth, it was a modern-ish film. The alien had a first person vision mode that looked like it had polygons all over. The alien also wore some kind of full body suit and could cloak.

You're thinking of Alien Vs. Hunter. It's hilariously bad.

SiL

SiL

There's Alien vs Hunter, which is terrible.

A film produced in Australia a while back called Code Red: The Rubicon Conspiracy is basically Predator in terms of plot but actually had an AvP creature conflict. Complete with cloaking Predator and team up at the end.

Xtro 3 is a Predator ripoff, set in the jungle, cloaks, etc.

KillCrites

I don't remember what it's called, but I saw this one movie on Syfy where people where stuck on an island and cloaking aliens were hunting them.

Kailem

Kailem

I vaguely recall an episode of the old Hulk Hugan TV show "Thunder in Paradise" where they come across an invisible alien hunter that basically looks exactly like a cloaked Predator (and I also seem to remember them defeating it with the epic power of.........strumming a tiny banjo :laugh: ).

There's also the Mark Dacascos movie "DNA", in which he goes up against a xenomorph-esque alien that can cloak itself and has a lot of shots in first-person "heat vision" deep in a South American jungle.

KillCrites

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 28, 2016, 08:58:36 PM
I vaguely recall an episode of the old Hulk Hugan TV show "Thunder in Paradise" where they come across an invisible alien hunter that basically looks exactly like a cloaked Predator (and I also seem to remember them defeating it with the epic power of.........strumming a tiny banjo :laugh: ).

There's also the Mark Dacascos movie "DNA", in which he goes up against a xenomorph-esque alien that can cloak itself and has a lot of shots in first-person "heat vision" deep in a South American jungle.
I've seen DNA before.

The Alien Predator

Wow, I had no idea there were this many!  :laugh:

Kailem

Kailem

The only video I can find on Youtube of the "Thunder in Paradise" Predator episode (I looked it up and it's called "Nature of the Beast") is the whole episode with a Russian dub, so I'm not sure that would be postable here.  :laugh: But here's a trailer for DNA:

Master

Master

I have another two, more in style of Predator 2

Rutger Hauer is chasing monstrous killer through flooded London in 2008. Rutger is super cool in this one.

This one with Dolph Lundgren is about alien drug dealer :D Alien uses wrist computer and smart disc to fight.

426Buddy

I have fond rose tinted childhood memories of "I come in piece" thats another one I need to watch again.

Sol

Sol

Another film I came across recently that is a blatant copy of the Predator films, is this gem called "Man Vs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XZmJgmSdE&list=PLE1laAFsZPqhS89ZC5tVhvI-OMSRLRBHV&index=73

This is the Japanese release trailer.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Sol on Sep 09, 2016, 03:42:48 AM
Another film I came across recently that is a blatant copy of the Predator films, is this gem called "Man Vs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XZmJgmSdE&list=PLE1laAFsZPqhS89ZC5tVhvI-OMSRLRBHV&index=73

This is the Japanese release trailer.
You know that actually looks pretty fun I wish the trailer hadn't given away what the Alien looked like...I mean it was doing pretty good but no.

predator2rules

Quote from: SiL on Aug 28, 2016, 07:31:08 AM
There's Alien vs Hunter, which is terrible.

A film produced in Australia a while back called Code Red: The Rubicon Conspiracy is basically Predator in terms of plot but actually had an AvP creature conflict. Complete with cloaking Predator and team up at the end.

Xtro 3 is a Predator ripoff, set in the jungle, cloaks, etc.

YES I REMEMBER THIS. I SAW IT ON PAY TV YEARS AGO. I remember one movie where the government were experimenting on dogs and dropped one into a jungle to hunt this squad. Had this chick and she got ripped apart in this tree. funny

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed